©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prop vs. Enanthate

BklynRipped

Apr 29, 2005
instead of shooting 100mg Prop ed or eod can i shoot about 1cc(250 or so) of Enanthate once a week and get around the same results cause i dont want a lot of water retention.......or are there two different results

Last edited:

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
You will not have a lot of water retention from 250mg of enanthate. But try to remember water weight is needed at point to grow. When you cycle off you will lose the small water you may have collected. But none the less it is what delivers the gains. You can always have some Provirons on hand to eliminate phases of water retention.

P

pincrusher

results will be different because of the ester lengths involved. with prop you will see results almost immediately because the steroid will be released into your system within a few days where the enanthate will not give results until 4-5 weeks down the road. overall you could gain the same amount but it would not start with the enth until later in the cycle.
you will also see more water retention with the longer estered product but like it was stated above, some water weight gain is needed and a good thing.