©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Free Spyware Remover

Livestrong

Apr 28, 2005
Is there such a thing as a free Spyware remover?

They will all let you scan your computer for free but then you have to pay when you want to remove the bad files.

anabolicsnow

Jun 16, 2005
www.anabolicsnow.com
best of the bunch

I know you want a free one.. but I have had lots of experience with this.. many of the free ones didn't take care of what this one did.. it's called PestPatrol. It will take out anything you got. It's like $29 for a copy I think.. but once you got it you got it... when it comes to spyware I would rather spend a few bucks and save the serious hassles.

Hope this helps

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
anabolicsnow said:
I know you want a free one.. but I have had lots of experience with this.. many of the free ones didn't take care of what this one did.. it's called PestPatrol. It will take out anything you got. It's like $29 for a copy I think.. but once you got it you got it... when it comes to spyware I would rather spend a few bucks and save the serious hassles.

Hope this helps

Ah.....i love when some honest comes around and pays for thier software instead getting an illegal copy of the net. Tee you should learn from this. ;)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
ORACLE said:
Ah.....i love when some honest comes around and pays for thier software instead getting an illegal copy of the net. Tee you should learn from this. ;)
I paid $20 for some shit that didnt take off anything. The free Ad-aware worked awesome.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
I paid $20 for some shit that didnt take off anything. The free Ad-aware worked awesome.

I just find out what the best one's are for your "money" then download them for free ;)