©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Buy Steroids Online!!!

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Ok...so my girlfriend just got back from Oregon. When she was there she was watching the news and they were talking about steroids. The story was about these girls who were taking (probably given) steroids to increase their performance in whatever sports they were playing. Some of the girls were as young as 9 years old!!! Which pisses me off because you know that they didnt decide to do that on their own ,but somebody like their parents decided that their little athletes needed to kick the asses of the other parents' kids in the next big game. As you probably guessed, the girls from the story have irreversable damage done and they now look like boys and at least one of them changed their name to a boy name. Stupid people make me mad. Anyways....the guy on the news asks the other guy how young girls are getting steroids and he responds with: "just go on the internet and type in buy steroids online" Right on the tv for thousands of little kids to hear.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You can thank the media for all the problems attributed to steroids. They glamorize them so much by making them the "Forbidden fruit" that all the kids want to try them. What fuckers!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey especially the picture with the guy sticking the needle in a vein in his arm...I'm thinking all this fucking publicity about steroids is actually making things so much more dangerous...Come on we really never heard this bullshit before the media and that 2 face Bush made a big stink about it ...You don't think Bush knew the players were juicing when he ran the Texas Rangers...I'll guarantee you it was a win at all cost attitude in the front office.....

P

pincrusher

yeah its a shame the media and bush are making steroids sound so great at producing enhanced performance than most teenagers will want to try them now. :(

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey you know what'll be a laugher...When Arnold joins the Bush anti steroid band wagon....

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Hey you know what'll be a laugher...When Arnold joins the Bush anti steroid band wagon....
what will be even better is when they start coming down harder on all sports and the NFL players start shrinking in size just like the baseball players are. soon you will see linemen back down around 300lbs and real slow instead of the monsters they are now. the NFL has gotten away with pretending to be tough for quite some time now but that will change with all the congressional bullshit going on. they might actually have to test the players now LOL

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I went to a all natural power lifting meet in boston a long time ago...There's just something about some 220lber benching 315 that just really excites me....and squating 500 bunch of fucking clowns...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
They should have all natural pro sports, and juiced pro sports. Then we could see which league goes broke first. :D

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Sports are for entertainment, and I personally want to see the guys that are bigger faster and kickin more ass then the other guys!

gitnripd24

May 4, 2005
No Shit Man The Bigger The Faster The Better In My Eyes I Mean If Your Gonna Make It To Where Evry 1 In The World Watches Its Gotta B Outta This World Right Not Sumthin U Can Git Doin Yourself In Your Bakyard!!!lol Ne Ways Ne1 Kno Where I Can Git Sum Juice?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i saw a news cast on that as well. It was funny because on the bottle it said "Anabolic Steroid". hmmm.....I can't think of any "real" gear being labeled so blatantly. So what they typed in google to buy steroids is a good reason to show why not to order that stuff online in certain places....because your more than likely gonna get scammed. Sad thing is they probably don't even know what their really taking.

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
gitnripd24 said:
No Shit Man The Bigger The Faster The Better In My Eyes I Mean If Your Gonna Make It To Where Evry 1 In The World Watches Its Gotta B Outta This World Right Not Sumthin U Can Git Doin Yourself In Your Bakyard!!!lol Ne Ways Ne1 Kno Where I Can Git Sum Juice?

I just found it odd that you capitalized every single word. Hmm.....