©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2cc in delt

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Hey guys need to know....is it ok to inject two (2) cc's into the delt at once. I am running 500mg test enan. week and deca 400mg week. 1 cc of each (well a little less with the deca) twice a week... :confused: If not...what recommendation for delt shots????Thanks

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
stussy said:
Hey guys need to know....is it ok to inject two (2) cc's into the delt at once. I am running 500mg test enan. week and deca 400mg week. 1 cc of each (well a little less with the deca) twice a week... :confused: If not...what recommendation for delt shots????Thanks

The deca is probably 100mg/ml - right? I squirt 1/2 in the left delt - pull out - then squirt 1/2 in the right delt. I like to balance it out somewhat.
Then just put the test in your ass - left side on Monday - right side on Thursday.
I'm using a gram / week so my inj's are a little more frequent than that - but that is what I would do if I were using 500mg / week.

Last edited: