©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Muscle Research

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Has anyone been able to access there web site I've tried repeatedely without any success..It just keeps saying access denied....

P

pincrusher

i am not having a problem. it could be your security setings on your firewall if ya have one or you need to lower your security setting on any type of ghost surf program if using that.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Thanks Bro....Pin revenge feels good doesn't it!....I would have loved to see the look on the cops face...I'm sure in there minds they were going to make a felony arrest...the fuckers...

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Thanks Bro....Pin revenge feels good doesn't it!....I would have loved to see the look on the cops face...I'm sure in there minds they were going to make a felony arrest...the fuckers...
yeah it was funny and i will always remember the day cause the stupid cops were all ready to arrest me and even threatened extra jail time cause i would not cooperate and let them cuff me right as soon as they showed up at the house. luckly my dad was great friends with a well known local lawyer and told the cops that if they laid 1 hand on me, he would see to it that they got desk jobs for the next year. one of the cops even had his cuffs out ready to arrest me cause they thought i was giving them fake paperwork.
best part was that i started dating someone else right away who hated my ex so i gave her keys to the camaro and told her to find a way to drive by the ex's apartment every day if she could just to mess with her. it worked because the ex started calling me and making all kinds of threats about what she was going to do but nothing ever happened other than me laughing in her face.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey Pin...it felt really fucking good though didn't it....Your probably like me I don't take being threatened very well...Hey here's an idea....You and your knew girl should take a picture of you 2 fucking in the Camaro and send it to your x..That should be close to being commited...I'm a sick fuck I know...

P

pincrusher

would do it but this all happened back in 1991. my new wife i know makes the ex jealous. i have a friend who works at the local mall and used to babysit my son for the ex & i and i was talking to her the other week about how i only have 1 more year to pay child support then i was going to buy a new corvette, and this friend told the ex this and the ex told her that my new wife would probably buy it for me cause she has lots of money. my new wife does have a great job but is not rich. she just allows me to use her great credit to buy things since the ex ruined mine during the divorce. the ex is very jealous of my new wife but oh well her loss not mine considering my current wife is 4'11" and weighs 102lbs with a six pac and the ex is up around 300lbs now with a full keg as a belly LOL
best day of my life was the day i got my divorce papers and went out that night to a small local bar and payed for the whole bar to get drunk. was one hell of a great time :D

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey Pin I heard that fat broads give the best head though....My x is also jealous of my fiance....I rub it in her face all the time...Now my x says is she going to but it for you....Usually I'm proud and would never accept any help...But it's so sweet....We just bought a house right on the lake..the x wife found out where we live now...I know this is eating at her..because I know you love bowling and I do alot of bass fishing and have a huge bass boat..I'm in heaven right now..I'm sure you are to bro..

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
big o said:
Hey Pin I heard that fat broads give the best head though...

Thats because they are so used to stuffing food in their face.
Just like the cookie monster. mrmmmrmrrrmrmramamarmmramam!!!! :doh: