©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The first I've seen this

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
!!IPGEAR's HOLIDAY SPECIAL!!!

20%+ OFF ON SELECT OILS and ORALS!!!

SPECIAL UNTIL 10PM EST 12/22!!!

ALL ORDERS PLACED MUST BE PAID FOR BY 12/22 11PM EST
FOR THE SPECIAL TO BE HONORED. WE WILL NOT HONOR ANY
ORDERS PAID FOR AFTER THAT TIME!!

!!!NOW ACCEPTING NEW PAYMENT OPTIONS!!!

WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW CRYPTOS ETH, LTC AND XRP!!!
CHEAPER SENDING FEES THEN BTC IS RIGHT NOW!!!

WE MAY BE ADDING MORE IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!

REMEMBER ALL ORDERS ARE 100% INSURED BY THE BOARD!!

WE HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY!!
LETS CLOSE THE YEAR OUT STRONG AND ON TO 2018!!

Sincerely,
IPG

EMAIL US FOR A LIST: [email protected]

A forum with benefits! There guaranteeing your gear hits the door and giving financial advise that puts dollars in your pocket.
Not bad AnaSci.:action-smiley-033:

BTW: The Crypto forum is a once in this life time opportunity to get free advise and direction that can change your life. Anyone even
thinking about this should go over there and start reading. It isn't something your just going to do in a moment or two. IMO the tools are there to take me from ground level to training wheels and then up and running.
I'm saying this because I recently chatted with a well known member here that could be doing better in life at the moment. But things are looking up and he's moving towards the Crypto forum. At least he and his family have there health. Thank God. These Crypto investment opportunities are going to be like the Fidelity Magellan fund was in the 80's. Here and gone. A good horse that everyone talks about as "The good old days". Please guys if there was ever a X-Mas present from CG to you guys it would be this message.

BTW: I have no card to play in this. NONE. This is like my Insulin threads. I was just trying to help a few guys that may really want the truth. Have a great Christmas and Holiday guys!

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Yes CG, IPGear are listed as Guaranteed Sponsors by Big A.

This means if they scam or run into any trouble all orders are 100% backed by Big A! So you will always receive your order or receive a complete refund!

Only a handful of sponsors can boast that security blanket! Members should make sure to take advantage of that.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
i have been using ipg for a long time now , even through their taipan days. never a single issue with the product and service. imo they guarantee themselves from how long theyve been around. the big a backing is just a cherry on top lol.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I still have a few of their original BD square 50mg dbol, Nolvadex, clomids from the mid 2000s before they split&reformed to Taipan.never 1 issue with them over the years, great guys

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya that's back in the day. Is the D Bol chipped? Back around them they're orals all had small chips in them.lol Gottta love it. Hey back then beggars weren't choosers.