©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sus 250 cycle help

asxzasxz

Apr 10, 2005
ive got 10 1ml bottles of sus 250 and 4 ml of deca 100,ive already had 2 ml of the sus one in the first week and one this week,ive been told 500mg 0f sus a week is a good dose for the first time,but what im not shore of is weather to have 2ml in one go or should i have 1 ml twice a week eg(1 on monday and another on thursday)=500mg a week?

also how and when should i fit the deca in?
would it be a better idea to take the deca back and replace with more sus insted?

also nolverdax or clomid whats the difference and witch one should i take
and when to start takeing and how much?

any help thanks :)

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
you dont have enough gear to do a cycle. you should run the sust at 500 mg/wk for atleast 10 weeks preferably 12 at a minimum. And the amount of deca you have amounts to nothing in a cycle. Do a search and read up on nolva and clomid as well as the sust and deca. It is clear you really havent done much research.

P

pincrusher

asxzasxz said:
ive got 10 1ml bottles of sus 250 and 4 ml of deca 100,ive already had 2 ml of the sus one in the first week and one this week,ive been told 500mg 0f sus a week is a good dose for the first time,but what im not shore of is weather to have 2ml in one go or should i have 1 ml twice a week eg(1 on monday and another on thursday)=500mg a week?

also how and when should i fit the deca in?
would it be a better idea to take the deca back and replace with more sus insted?

also nolverdax or clomid whats the difference and witch one should i take
and when to start takeing and how much?

any help thanks :)
for starters, you dont have nearly enough deca to do anything at all so i would just save it or trade it in for more sust.
the sust should be at 1ml 2x per week so you will need more to run a normal 10 week cycle.
you should always have all your anti-estrogen & natural test recovery products in place prior to starting any cycle. the nolva doesnt need to be taken unless you experience gyno symptoms which are itchy nipples, lumps around the nipples, soreness around the nipples. if this happens you would need to take 40mg every day till symptoms subside then lower dosage to 20mg every day through the end of the cycle.
you really need to read the sticky threads in the cycling section and also diet & nutriton section for good guidance on how to run cycles and how to eat during a cycle.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Like you have been told sustanon at least 500mg a week and deca well i would say 600mg would be a good start weekly. Stairstep it in the middle of a 8-10 week cycle. Clomid helps restore your natural test, basically gets the nuts goin again.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I think you need to run the deca lower than the test say at 400/wk if you are running test at 500/wk

mabie we could get somone elses thoughts on this,