©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Karboload vs Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin

Ironlion2

Mar 9, 2018
I can't edit my post but wanted to ask if you are using egg white powder or liquid.

Liquid, doesnt give me any major issue. Egg whites have a great amino spectrum and much cheaper than EAA's or BCAAs. People talk about the EAAs being predigested, but I have no stomach issues with egg whites and HBCD/Gatoraide.

MIA10

May 15, 2012
Glycofuse for me. The price/serve is pretty close to the price for buying in bulk, but you don't have to store massive containers. Comes in a few flavors too...though I tend to just get the unflavored.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Glycofuse for me. The price/serve is pretty close to the price for buying in bulk, but you don't have to store massive containers. Comes in a few flavors too...though I tend to just get the unflavored.

I am a fan of this as well but it is overpriced. I tend to look out for sales and buy in bulk now.

gdaddyg8

Donating Member
Jun 11, 2018
I used Pre-MD from true nutrition. John Meadows intra workout formula. Really love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
I use both. Depends on the person’s budget and digestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk