©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

prami/caber

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Happy new year to anasci&all members.I've run a lot of deca&tren over the years(no tren in about 5yrs)currently running test e, npp,anadrol, hgh.Im 44yrs old now&just curious, is prami or caber all that necessary with nandrolones? No sides&never had any progesterone or estrogen sides. Am running 6.25mg exemestane 2- 3 x per wk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
No, they are not only not necessary, but not a good idea in general. Those are serious meds that alter your brain chemistry, sometimes permanently. They are not to be used causally.

Controlling E2 while on nandrolones, including Tren, can prevent any major sides from them. All I’ve ever needed on Tren, even over a gram a wk, is a solid dose of Aromasin and to keep my Test low. That solves almost all the major issues that people complain about with Tren and Deca, at least for me.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Thanks sully. I didn't realize those meds were that serious. I prefer aromasin to adex or Letro as well

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Thanks sully. I didn't realize those meds were that serious. I prefer aromasin to adex or Letro as well

I prefer Aromasin as well and it's better on your cholesterol than the others, not much is needed though. I see a lot of guys going overboard on the dosages so I would recommend keeping it low.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
No, they are not only not necessary, but not a good idea in general. Those are serious meds that alter your brain chemistry, sometimes permanently. They are not to be used causally.

Controlling E2 while on nandrolones, including Tren, can prevent any major sides from them. All I’ve ever needed on Tren, even over a gram a wk, is a solid dose of Aromasin and to keep my Test low. That solves almost all the major issues that people complain about with Tren and Deca, at least for me.

I wonder what the odds are this is why my memory got so terrible. I was thinking Alzheimers but, never know...

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I prefer Aromasin as well and it's better on your cholesterol than the others, not much is needed though. I see a lot of guys going overboard on the dosages so I would recommend keeping it low.

The last time I read the research on Aromasin and cholesterol it was a little iffy. In some people it seemed to be easier on it, and in other studies it was actually worse than other AI’s. I feel like it falls in the category of “needs more research”. But, it’s also been a while since I read through the literature on it, so I may not be completely up to date.

You’re definitely right about the dosing. With Aromasin, more is not better. Actually, the last paper I read about it said that any dose above 50 mg/day had no additional effect on estrogen suppression. I personally get my best results from it at 10-15mg eod. A lot of guys will tell you not to dose it other than daily, but it works better for me that way. I don’t necessarily recommend it to anyone else, it’s just what I like.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
The last time I read the research on Aromasin and cholesterol it was a little iffy. In some people it seemed to be easier on it, and in other studies it was actually worse than other AI’s. I feel like it falls in the category of “needs more research”. But, it’s also been a while since I read through the literature on it, so I may not be completely up to date.

You’re definitely right about the dosing. With Aromasin, more is not better. Actually, the last paper I read about it said that any dose above 50 mg/day had no additional effect on estrogen suppression. I personally get my best results from it at 10-15mg eod. A lot of guys will tell you not to dose it other than daily, but it works better for me that way. I don’t necessarily recommend it to anyone else, it’s just what I like.

I might have to look into it again but I was pretty sure the last thing I read on it was saying that it was better than the others on your cholesterol but that was awhile ago so I could be wrong as well. That is the dosing that I prefer as well and I usually take it eod as well and get good results with that even though its usually recommended to be taken daily like you said.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I used prami.

It’s hard to say as an absolute, but it is a possibility. Those meds are used to treat conditions like Parkinson’s, and can have really unpredictable side effects for anyone that has normal brain chemistry. Look up the list of side effects on WebMD, it’s kinda scary.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
It’s hard to say as an absolute, but it is a possibility. Those meds are used to treat conditions like Parkinson’s, and can have really unpredictable side effects for anyone that has normal brain chemistry. Look up the list of side effects on WebMD, it’s kinda scary.

Funny you should say that as well. I have always had shaky hands and it has gotten much worse. Its not Parkinson's though, it is intention tremor.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Thanks for all the help with this guys.i also see a lot of guys dosing aromasin high.eod or 3x per [email protected] has always worked great for me. Fortunately I'm not estrogen sensitive. I feel for the guys that can't even run low test/trt doses without an ai