©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fina Post Cycle Question

BklynRipped

Apr 29, 2005
After You Are Done With A Cycle Of Fina...say 6-8 Weeks Of It Ed Or Eod How Long Does It Take Before You Start Losing Your Gains?...and I'm Not Talking Bout Half Life And Stuff I Mean Overall Gains

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
are you taking anything with it? are you running PCT after the cycle?

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
If you run PCT as required and your diet/training stay similiar to what they are when you are on your cycle you should keep most of your gains. Fina has a tendancy to strip me of lots of water weight though so I wouldnt be surprised if you put some water back on after the cycle is over. I tend to keep most of my gaines but not look quite as cut after the cycle is over. your diet and current bf% will have alot to do with your individual results though. have you taken fina before? Fina will lean you up but keep in mind that you need to keep your cardio up as well as your diet clean if you are wanting to get ripped. good luck

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
can you take trenobolone in the middle of your cycle (500mg sus/week, 400mg deca/week) maybe weeks 5-8 of a 12 week cycle. i only have one bottle 1000mg so i will do 75mg eod. Does it need time to kick in like test, or is it like winny and kicks in right away.

P

pincrusher

illinios said:
can you take trenobolone in the middle of your cycle (500mg sus/week, 400mg deca/week) maybe weeks 5-8 of a 12 week cycle. i only have one bottle 1000mg so i will do 75mg eod. Does it need time to kick in like test, or is it like winny and kicks in right away.
it depends on if it is tren ace or tren enanthate. the acetate estered version will kick in right away but the enanthate estered version will need a few weeks to kick in and would not be worth running if you only had 1 bottle of it.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
pincrusher said:
it depends on if it is tren ace or tren enanthate. the acetate estered version will kick in right away but the enanthate estered version will need a few weeks to kick in and would not be worth running if you only had 1 bottle of it.

It is the Tren Acetrate so it should do the trick. My best friend gave me a bottle(Berkely Meyers 1000mg) for my bday so i thought i would throw it into my cycle.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
what a great b-day present. I need friends like that...