©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

primo plus ???

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I have actually stacked all three options. I would say as far as for me I liked the Sustanon and Primo stack. But some gain more water than others. If your diet is pretty strict and your H20 is about a gallon and a half day Sustanon and Primo is what you would get the best results from. But Primo and EQ I have used before and had more of a quality lean gain but I stayed cut with less mass than with the Sustanon stack. I kinda feel primo works like a mild Deca for me. When I ran Deca and Primo together it was more of a lubricating gain and some strength gain. hope that helped.

W

wolfyEVH

you'll get better gains and save more money with test/eq......throw some winny at the end......

P

pincrusher

CHRIS 1 said:
If you insist on using primo I would definatly run it with test. Primo seems to work well when your on a cutting cycle and your on a low calorie diet it seems to make guys I know very hard with other drugs. But to take it and not diet I dont think you would see much from primo it is very mild. Also the it costs alot more than other drugs. I would say you would need to run atleast 600mg of primo a week that gets expensive.
i agree with this. primo will only become a mass gainer if you use it in high dosages which becomes cost prohibitive. its main purpose is to help preserve muscle mass when on a restricted precontest diet.
tweeking your diet and using a test/eq or test/deca will be much cheaper and give good results. it will be entirely up to the diet and how clean it is and how much you intake per day.