©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Time Using UG Labs

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Hi Guys, I dont want to sound stupid, but i never used UG Labs before. This will be my first cycle in about 9 years. I used to only get pharmacutical gear and it worked great for me. My question is, How do you guys rate UG labs against Pharmacutical gear?..Do you think that UG lab gear is just as safe and sterile?..I am only using good sources from this forum but I just want to see if anyone had any bad experiances or is it all good. Please give me all your input and advise. Thanks !!!

W

wolfyEVH

most are good bro.......make it easier and just stick with the UG labs that are most popular........where everyone has positive feedback

P

pincrusher

Tank12 said:
Thanks..Im Trying GP and Hellfire First.
2 great product lines if you ask me :)
dont forget about british dragon though. its cheaper than pharmacy grade but every bit as good since it is made in real pharmacy labs under strict qual;ity control. ;)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
2 great product lines if you ask me :)
dont forget about british dragon though. its cheaper than pharmacy grade but every bit as good since it is made in real pharmacy labs under strict qual;ity control. ;)

Yep Yep!

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Great Lab

I have used their products and was very happy with the results. Their customer service is 100% also..

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'll tell you the Supp.Shop has been really getting the shit out...There in the same league as G-P as far as shipping goes....It's the I P brand but seems O.K. right now....

Drifter

May 25, 2005
falcou said:
I used GENERIC LABS , good UG labs
falcou

I know him personally , He's a great guy and I helped him through a few sticky times when he was in trouble a while back. and he follows a few of my recipes
He is a great UG lab his raw source is top notch wich you can't have good gear without good powder

I am by no meens a rep for no UG lab but I will tell you the truth on the ones I do know.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
most are good bro.......make it easier and just stick with the UG labs that are most popular........where everyone has positive feedback
Zingaaaa.Thats ditto (for the slow ones)
your gambling...bet/hope on sterility
Yes its safe.(thats an arguable term here)

Last edited:

drakeslayer

Feb 7, 2006
I'm new at this forum and am looking for a legit UG source. Ive been reading through the forums and just not sure how to follow through with a certain UG lab. Can someone send me a PM to help me out?