©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

synergy of oral steroids

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Dbol 20mg before gym and 50mg anadrol in the am. Any stack combos or ideas? Ive heard guys do 2 days dbol then 2 days anadrol and back and forth....

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Ive heard guys do 2 days dbol then 2 days anadrol and back and forth....

That’s a new one on me. I’m interested to hear an explanation for why that would be so effective.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I've heard for years and years that Deca and D-boll add up to 1 + 1= 3 But I have never heard of a "synergy" between these two before. I have seen many combinations of dosing the two in tandem.

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Cut and paste: From articles at PM

The Great Oral Debate: Anadrol vs. Dianabol
By Gavin Kane

For many years, a great debate has raged over which oral is superior for mass gains, and two of them have stood the test of time; dianabol and anadrol. The debate has continued, arguing which of the two is superior, yet no conclusive evidence has proven one better than the other. People respond to each one differently, some swearing by dbol and some swearing by anadrol. Before we declare one the winner, I am going to go over a bit of history and chemical structure on both products.

anadrol (oxymetholone) was first made available in the 1960’s by Syntex. It is very effective at increasing red blood cell production and was promising for treating severe cases of anemia. With the advent of newer and more advanced drugs such as Erythropoietin, which have less androgenic side effects, anadrol was discontinued. New studies in AIDS/HIV patients revealed anadrol was particularly effective at reducing wasting symptoms so it was re-released in the late 1990’s.

Oxymetholone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, which in theory means it should not convert to estrogen. Since it does not aromatize but still causes gynecomastia in some users, there are other pathways by which it converts. After looking at studies on AIDS patients, I found that it may convert by actively activating the estrogen receptor, so this is a product that would need an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex.

dianabol (methandrostenolone) was first made in 1956 by John Zieglar of Ciba fame. dianabol has been one of the most por oral steroids of all time, exploding in pority in the 1970’s with bodybuilders and football players and expanding into all avenues of athletics during the 1980’s. It somewhat waned during the 1990’s with the steroid control act, but was hot again in the early 2000’s with reproduction in mass quantities by Mexican labs and underground labs.
Methandrostenolone is a derivative of testosterone and hence will convert to estrogen. gynecomastia will be a concern for sure, in almost all users, whereas only less than 25% have problems with anadrol. Again water retention will be a problem, usually due to the estrogenic properties.

Both products will have similar androgenic side effects, which include; acne, water retention, oily skin, male pattern baldness, and increased body hair growth. Both drugs are c17 alpha alkylated, therefore Liver protection will be necessary, especially when combining the two.

So we come to the premise of this article, anadrol vs. dianabol. Why, the great debate over which product to take? They work on different pathways, have similar side effects you will have to combat, and both are Liver toxic. So why is there a debate over which is better and which one should you take? Well, as I stated earlier, different people have different responses to each product. Many people, including myself, find high doses of anadrol to be too much to handle in trade of the results you get. With this product, I have an extreme loss of appetite, massive water retention, and overall aches and pains and headaches.

On the other hand, when I take dianabol, I get a general sense of well-being, good but not great size gains, and the ability to keep eating. It sounds like I should keep taking dianabol and drop the anadrol, right? Wrong. I get massive male pattern baldness from dianabol, which I do not experience from anadrol. I have an increase in blood pressure levels at doses that are high enough to match my gains from anadrol, and I have to shorten my cycles because of the massive dosages I take to get good gains. So in all, I get some side effects from each that I would like to avoid, while still retaining the great benefits that I can only get from each product.

anadrol is well known for its ability to cause massive size and strength increases, and as we all know, a stronger muscle has to become a bigger muscle with enough calories to feed it. dianabol gives me large, quality muscle gains without as much water retention as anadrol. So what is the compromise? Do I take one during one cycle and then the other product during my next cycle?

The answer is no to both. There is no need to short change yourself gains in either department when you can have your Cake and eat it too. I am not alone in my assessments of both products. Most guys have similar issues of massive water retention, headaches and loss of appetite with anadrol, and MPB and fewer gains with dianabol comparatively. So, the best thing we can do is decrease our dosages of both products to cut down on side-effects and take them at the same time to increase the benefits.

My recommendation is to take both products in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. dianabol has been found to work much better for quality gains when taken in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. High doses have severe side effects in some users, a loss of all gains with cessation of the product because of the short cycle (4-6 weeks) and most of the aforementioned side-effects.

Your dosages will be cycle history dependent but when I was at the peak of my career, I was taking cycles of 200mg dianabol for 6 weeks per cycle, or 250-300mg anadrol per 6 week cycle. In later cycles when I decided to combine the two products together, I was able to drop my dianabol use to 50mg per day, and my anadrol use to 100mg per day and because of the synergistic effect of the two products combined, the effect was similar to high doses of each but with none of the sides. There is something very synergistic when taking these two products together with just a simple cycle of testosterone and deca-durabolin.

I would run my anadrol cycles for 8 weeks at that dose and my dianabol cycles for 10 weeks at that low dose with no Liver toxic effects as proven by my quarterly blood tests. I did not have to take liver protectants, but I recommend them for most users. I no longer had to watch my blood pressure, my water retention was minimal compared to earlier cycles, and I was able to continue eating massive amounts of food because I did not experience appetite loss from a massive dose of anadrol.

I highly recommend on your next bulking cycle you try the following: A base cycle of test and deca, add in the anadrol and dianabol mix, and some Nolvadex. You will be able to control your water retention, Liver toxicity, and other side effects by controlling your dosages. Your doses will vary from mine, but just adjust accordingly and run them for longer periods of time. You will be amazed at the simplicity of this cycle and yet the synergy is un-describable. Your gains will be far better than you have ever had when taking each product alone, your side effects will be less than if you were to take either product in higher doses, thanks to the different biochemical pathways. Everyone already knows that test and anadrol, and deca and dbol are very synergistic. Now combine all four in a cycle and watch yourself just blow up.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I have not heard of the synergy between these two either but that article has got me interested in trying it. I think I'll give it a go after I get my bf down

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I would speculate that because anavar is suck a strong drug mg for mg and that it drastically helps save gains that the two would lend themselves to one another's weaknesses. Opposite ends of the galaxy providing a niche for each others short comings.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I’ve al aye liked Tbol and Var together, but I don’t know there’s any 1+1=3 type synergy at work there. Mostly just huge strength increases and no water retention.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
No synergy such as 1+1= 3 but attacking things from different angles. Adrol + winny when dieting but wanting fullness is one example. I like dbol and adrol at 30mg and 50mg together. You could dose them higher. Usually I would dose the dbol through the day and dose the adrol pre workout. I think any combo of drugs can work if you respond well to them individually.

This approach can be useful with any form of aas. Sometimes certain aas can have a limit were side effects become an issue. If you combine multiple aas at lower doses it can give great results but minimize possible side effects. It's just about picking the compounds and doses that suit you.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I like dbol and adrol together. I haven't used many combos. As the above stated I am sure most would work. I would like to try tbol and avar together.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
gonna do drol in am since it has a longer half life at 50mg and dbol and var before gym.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Oral combos

I read the above article by Gavin McCain years ago&have wanted to run adrol/dbol together with deca/test but always end up running only 1 of the 2 orals.might give a try for 3-4 wks on the test e/npp I'm running now. If so, I will post how it went. Will probably go for 75-100mg adrol&30-50mg dbol

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Not that it matters but Gavin Kane was found out to be a complete fraud and banned on promuscle. That article is still great though.

I want to add to my post above just incase anyone newer to aas may benefit from it. Maybe even experienced guys who tend to stick to 1-2 compounds and want to try something new. As I mentioned most AAS have a certain dose were side effects start outweighing the added benefits. I will use myself for an example (below). I try different things all the time even if I think it may not be optimal I just like to experiment. But hormones don't need to be complex because if you inject them at any dose in any fashion they still should work. But this may help if you want to gets gains with minimized side effects.

Test has never been great for me when I upped the dose. I have tried 1.5g alone for example and I tend to feel lethargic/off even if I control aromatization. 750mg is a nice spot for me were I get side effects but they are fine (generally). So I would start test at 500mg.

Then comes deca and I love it but you don't really need to take huge amounts. I could take a large amount and blow up but again the side effects come into play. I can use a dopamine agonist to limit those side effects but these days I try to limit my DA usage. I think 400mg deca is a nice amount to aid in a bulking cycle. Good boost in size, strenght and water retention when bulking. So let's put deca at 400mg.

I love using masteron in test/deca (or npp) cycles. It aids in well being, aggression in the gym, condition/hardening and provides a good boost in libido etc. But if I use too much it effects my prostate and may even give me a bit of anxiety. So 400mg mast is plenty for me before the side effects start outweighing the added benefits. I don't notice much difference from 400mg to 600mg masteron for example.

So I have 500mg test, 400mg deca and 400mg mast so far.

A cycle should allow for progression and I like to taper things upwards as time progresses. So I could start at a lower dose of each or perhaps (very common) I would add in the mast later in the cycle. You also have the likes of primo and eq if you wanted to use those. Eq is the only thing that gives me anxiety due to it's effects on gabaergic transmission. But I am ok if I dose 150mg twice weekly. 300mg eq could be an option for me and if I run that it would be from the start and I would add mast in later in the cycle. 300mg gives me a nice boost in vascularity and appetite so again a great compliment to my cycle. If I run primo I do that a bit higher and again from the start. I would personally start at 400mg and up to 600mg+ for that. Primo is the one aas that gives me no bad side effects even at higher doses.

There are endless options and I just pick what I like the most. Adrol and dbol could come into it. As I mentioned in my last post 30mg dbol and 50mg adrol. If I go higher with dbol I get bad nosebleeds everytime. Higher in adrol and I feel abit ill and it effects my appetite so pointless. 30mg and 50mg is a nice dose that only adds to a bulking cycle for me.

MK-677... 20mg and I can't function. But 10mg and I feel good and get great muscle fullness, pumps and sleep etc.

So a typical bulking cycle for me at the later stages could be:

Test C at 500mg
Deca at 400mg
Mast E at 400mg
Adrol at 50mg
Dbol at 30mg
MK-677 at 10mg

I like to take the most effective (results-sides) of multiple compounds whilst taking total dose into consideration. Although as I mentioned I may just bang in 1.5g test only from time to time just to change things up but I get the best results from cycles such as the one above.

It's worth noting you may feel amazing on 2g's of test only. Everyone is different so just find what works for you.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Maybe a synergy when using aas, hgh, insulin. But not really when combining aas. They all help give a certain look so stacking things should produce the best results. I have always liked test and mast like the above. I try not to stack orals because of toxicity but there are some smart ideas in this thread. I like the idea of stacking a more toxic oral at a low dose with something more mild at a higher dose.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Good info. This year I want to stay away from orals as much as possible. I will try and get synergy from other things such as gh, peps, insulin. I like stacking injectables but want to stay away from anything very toxic.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Good info. This year I want to stay away from orals as much as possible. I will try and get synergy from other things such as gh, peps, insulin. I like stacking injectables but want to stay away from anything very toxic.

When I started using hgh and insulin together I noticed a big difference. There is definitely synergy when using aas, hgh and insulin.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I usually just stick to one oral. Sometimes I dose proviron at 25 or 50mg during blasts. I may add that to 50mg dbol or 50-100mg drol.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
On a whim, I started low dose Dbol and Anadrol 3 days ago, curious to see if the reality matches the hype. The crazy pumps started this morning, in the shower of all places. My biceps were so pumped that it felt like the end of a great arm workout, all just from bending my arm up to wash my ears out. It was actually painful, and I was barely doing anything at all.

Time to hit the gym and do a chest workout!