©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TN's Corner Candy Store

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Have any of you guys tried TN's Corner Candy Store flavor? Let me know what you think and what it taste like. I think I'm gonna try it as the flavor for my HBCD.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Saw it last time I ordered, but have no idea what it tastes like. Let us know when you find out.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Saw it last time I ordered, but have no idea what it tastes like. Let us know when you find out.

Well I ordered some today, but heard one person say it tasted like PEZ candy and person was comparing to another candy and I think they were talking about sweet tarts. They both really liked it they said and is great with HBCD especially if you use EAA's or Citrulline Malate.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Never tried it. I have tried fruit candy flavor for something else and that was ok. I usually get unflavored hbcd's and mix them with flavored aminos. How does it taste?

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Hey guys sorry just saw your posts, yes I got that Corner Candy Store in and it is fucking AWESOME!!!!