AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Is Shipping Safe?
Old
  (#1)
Tank12

Is Shipping Safe? - 05-04-2005, 12:28 PM

Hi, Is receiving a package pretty safe if shipped ***esticly?..I keep hearing stories of people getting busted when getting packages sent to them. Is this bull, or for real. Has anyone ever had a problem receiving anything before. Please let me know. Thanks

Old
  (#2)
STATE CHAMP

05-04-2005, 12:41 PM

I've Order 5 Times From Two Different Sources One ******** And One Overseas. No Problems. (knock On Wood)

Old
  (#3)
recess

05-04-2005, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank12
Hi, Is receiving a package pretty safe if shipped ***esticly?..I keep hearing stories of people getting busted when getting packages sent to them. Is this bull, or for real. Has anyone ever had a problem receiving anything before. Please let me know. Thanks
Invest in a P.O. Box. Most suppliers will not require a signature. If you get a letter in your box requiring a signature - contact your supplier to see if one was required. In not - then don't sign for them.

International shipping will have a tracking number - you can track it through entry into the U.S. If customs looks at it you can see that it has been held up.

Either way - don't sweat it.

If you can read this - thank a teacher

Old
  (#4)
Tank12

******** - 05-04-2005, 03:22 PM

Most of it is from UGL ******** shipping. Only one international and theres no signiture required..

Old
  (#5)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-04-2005, 03:26 PM

******** is pretty safe....not completely but you shouldn't run into any problems unless your source isnt that reliable. International is obviously a little bit more riskier because of customs and so on. I wouldn't sweat it

Thanks
Old
  (#6)
Tank12

Thanks - 05-04-2005, 03:30 PM

Thanks guys, I didn't think it was a big deal, Im not getting 10 huge packages..

Old
  (#7)
Freejay

05-05-2005, 03:22 PM

I belive if you order international, and coustoms siezes the package, they mail you a letter. I have never had it happen though.

American Bad Ass!! :rockon:

Old
  (#8)
kell11
AnaSCI VET

05-11-2005, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank12
answer-Safe.
Busted?-"stories".unless youre the sender and you announce it.
never a problem(Indeed.Knock on wood)
This is excluding of course the remote possibilty you trip and break your neck on the way to your mailbox...oops

Long Live Crazy Horse!

Last edited by kell11; 05-11-2005 at 08:30 PM.

Old
  (#9)
trouble
AnaSCI MEMBER

05-13-2005, 05:46 PM

Here is what I don't get; aren't law enforcement agencies tracking the list of sites you offer in your steroid souce section? If they are, doesn't that make it easy pickings to bust whoever is ordering from these sites?

Old
  (#10)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-13-2005, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble
Here is what I don't get; aren't law enforcement agencies tracking the list of sites you offer in your steroid souce section? If they are, doesn't that make it easy pickings to bust whoever is ordering from these sites?
Would Anasci offer the information to the paid members just to have them later on prosecuted? Highly unlikely my friend. Are you a paid member? Everything is safe.

Last edited by ORACLE; 05-13-2005 at 05:56 PM.

Old
  (#11)
steve0085

05-13-2005, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble
The way I see it is that the only way they could bust ya is by tracking you through the source, and the sources have it in their best interest to not be traced and do everything they can to not be traced. In essence, ordering from a source with a good rep is much safer than trying to get gear from "the big guy" in the gym or some dude that can get you 10cc's of test for 10 bucks.

Old
  (#12)
kriskronie
AnaSCI MEMBER

06-18-2005, 03:19 AM

hey i have a question are the ******** suppliers just as good as international and . if they seize ur package do you get in trouble or what?

Old
  (#13)
STEELADDICTION

06-18-2005, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriskronie
hey i have a question are the ******** suppliers just as good as international and . if they seize ur package do you get in trouble or what?
The differences between ******** ond over seas is basically shipping time, customs Vs no customs, typically lower prices ordering over seas and shipping prices. As far as are they both just as good, that all depends on the source. What brands do they carry? What kind of a selection do they have? Prices? How they package their shipments? Quality of products? Are they a respected source with good feedback? Do they communicate order and delivery time well. Will they re-ship if products are seized or damaged?Sales and specials and so on. If you haven't joined yet to get full site access, get movin!! It's the best money you'll ever spend.

Oh as for do you get in trouble if package is seized, yes, you will get 1 spankin for every product you order!

STEELADDICTION is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage, use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal conduct.

Last edited by STEELADDICTION; 06-18-2005 at 04:55 AM.

Old
  (#14)
tee
AnaSCI VET

06-18-2005, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriskronie
if they seize ur package do you get in trouble or what?
Depends. You can get a seizure letter from Customs asking if you want to claim the package, or they can try to set you up to accept delivery of the package and arrest you.

Old
  (#15)
SandMan-WES
ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN

07-06-2005, 05:10 PM

try to stay ******** i have had 5 orders international and 2 seizures,,, i got 2 letters now from customs and they say you can ask for court approval for release or just say F-IT and they will destroy it,,, my poor pink thais are on the way to the fire pit... o well,,, i have a better ******** way now.....

good man
Old
  (#16)
hammeranvil

good man - 09-01-2005, 09:25 PM

keep it ******** homie, not worth the risk. no juice in jail.

is shipping safe
Old
  (#17)
Socaloutlaw
AnaSCI MEMBER

is shipping safe - 12-21-2005, 12:17 AM

i dont know if i am out of line but the question pertains to this topic.

why do sources use the US postal service instead of FedEX or UPS (a private carrier).

isn't it riskier to use the government?

private carriers dont care what you ship they only want the revenue. any input?

Old
  (#18)
DinK

12-21-2005, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socaloutlaw
i dont know if i am out of line but the question pertains to this topic.

why do sources use the US postal service instead of FedEX or UPS (a private carrier).

isn't it riskier to use the government?

private carriers dont care what you ship they only want the revenue. any input?

With the USPS standard ground there isn't much of a paper trail left behind, With those private carriers there is alot more paper work trails left behind when you send something.

They All Float Down here...

Old
  (#19)
AKAPITBULL

Exclamation 12-21-2005, 09:46 AM

Its usually ok!
But theirs always a RISK when it go,s through customs!
Its basiclly a judgement call and go with your gut feeling!

All the sources here have proved themsevles so I wouldn,t worry on that end too much!

Old
  (#20)
JoshF56

12-21-2005, 10:14 AM

does everyone have it shipped to a po box?