©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mk677

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I read a lot how good this stuff is. How many guys have used it on here. What do you notice from it? What dose do you use? I read all the typical gh sides with high water retention. I am thinking saving money by running this and a smaller dose of hgh. Anyone use both on here?

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I was running mk677 at 25mg ed. The appetite increase is fucking insane. I would advise to give it a shot.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I was running mk677 at 25mg ed. The appetite increase is fucking insane. I would advise to give it a shot.

Indeed! The appetite increase was like nothing I've ever experienced. I have to keep mine around 12.5mg daily,,,25mg daily makes me somewhat lethargic through the day.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Aggro I would recommend trying it. It's really good when bulking and not just due to the appetite increase. I would start low in dose and move up if side effects aren't bad. Expect a few pounds of water the first week even if you use a low dose.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I don't mind some water or an appetite increase. I am going to try it. Thanks

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
im new to peptides besides M2..is this kinda like HGH? i never could afford HGH so never gave it a shot.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
If you get lethargic try eating something wirh a shit load of sugar or pixoe sticks. Lmk if it picked you up. Just tried it nit thinking about it and almost instsntly the lethargy went away.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I've found with MK-677 it depends on the individual. Many people, myself included, need to adjust the dosage in order to minimize the lethargy and high BP. I do 12.5mg EOD, sometimes everyday but I have to watch BP.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I've found with MK-677 it depends on the individual. Many people, myself included, need to adjust the dosage in order to minimize the lethargy and high BP. I do 12.5mg EOD, sometimes everyday but I have to watch BP.

For this reason I recommend getting liquid or low dosed tablets. 25mg caps are a no go as they are simply too high if you are sensitive to it's effects. Geno does 10mg tabs and many sellers offer liquid so you can dose it at any amount you want which is ideal.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
For this reason I recommend getting liquid or low dosed tablets. 25mg caps are a no go as they are simply too high if you are sensitive to it's effects. Geno does 10mg tabs and many sellers offer liquid so you can dose it at any amount you want which is ideal.
10mg tabs is the way to go in my opinion.
The price you guys sell them for is a no brainer. For some reason all the suppliers charge crazy money for there MK 677
It's not an expensive product to put together.
I like you guys at Geno.
Your nor pigs like these other places - great product for a great price

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Let us know how it works for you.

I will.

I always check my bp so will make sure I do daily when I start.

I will do that. Start low and see how I feel.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
10mg tabs is the way to go in my opinion.
The price you guys sell them for is a no brainer. For some reason all the suppliers charge crazy money for there MK 677
It's not an expensive product to put together.
I like you guys at Geno.
Your nor pigs like these other places - great product for a great price

I will check them out. 10mg seems to be a good dose to start with.

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
I read a lot how good this stuff is. How many guys have used it on here. What do you notice from it? What dose do you use? I read all the typical gh sides with high water retention. I am thinking saving money by running this and a smaller dose of hgh. Anyone use both on here?
Hey did u get a chance to run mk677 yet?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
I ran some couple months ago idk if I can say which brand but I thought it was pretty good I guess really couldn't compare to another on cause it was my first time but I got a little bloated was lethargic first couple weeks and it went away and my appetite was through the roof, sleep was a lite bit better I would try it again but I moved on to hgh

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk