©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TOP 10 Richest BBers

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
:eek: Couple surprises here! I had no idea Gaspari was loaded. Good for him!

[ame]https://youtu.be/gYkQOFDOktM[/ame]

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
The surprise for me is Triple H :eek: You might as well have the Rock in there as well if they include him.

Agreed. Winning one contest as a teenager doesn’t make you a bodybuilder.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Very true. But I know of many people I would call BB'ers who have never competed.

I can appreciate that and feel the same way. But I can tell you this, until you have a dead line and a prep to hit, things just aren't as clear cut. Looking at a line up your in and seeing weaknesses you must correct and knowing every workout between now and getting on stage means something makes it all a little different. Makes the meals and every rep much more important.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Wonder if BigA would be on that list?

Also, if TripleH is on there, then you have to put Bill Phillips, as he sold EAS for like over a hundred million or something like that IIRC.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Very true. But I know of many people I would call BB'ers who have never competed.

I’m speaking more in the context of that list. When everyone else on the list was a pro bodybuilder and saw success at the highest levels of the sport, the guy that only won an amateur show as a teen really doesn’t seem to belong.

If there were a list of guys that started as bodybuilders and became successful pro wrestlers, he’d be right at the top of the list. At least in my mind, he’s a wrestler, not a bodybuilder.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I’m speaking more in the context of that list. When everyone else on the list was a pro bodybuilder and saw success at the highest levels of the sport, the guy that only won an amateur show as a teen really doesn’t seem to belong.

If there were a list of guys that started as bodybuilders and became successful pro wrestlers, he’d be right at the top of the list. At least in my mind, he’s a wrestler, not a bodybuilder.

I agree. I consider myself and most others on here bodybuilders. We are all building our bodies. Competing bodybuilders is a different thing. If Triple H had done numerous shows at a high level then moved to wrestling it would be different. To me he is a wrestler even if he competed as a teen. John Cena has competed as well so using the same logic he should appear on the list. Arnold has done many things but will always be a bodybuilder.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I remember Strydom was into his own BBing clothing line back in the 90s. He spon that into a "sports" type line of clothing. Then he added a supplement line. I would be willing to bet that's where his money is coming from. But it's just a guess.