AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

Gebruiker CP VEELGESTELDE vragen Leden Lijst Agenda Nieuwe Berichten Snelle Koppelingen Log Uit

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

De automatische Vertalingen (Aangedreven door Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabole Steroïden Discussie en Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

New Gym and Technogym Equipment
Old
  (#1)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Doneren Lid

New Gym and Technogym Equipment - 01-18-2018, 10:39 PM

I just joined a new gym and I am made up. I was going to join another one for 1 year and visited this just incase. It's part of a chain and I visited another (same company) beforehand and was disappointed but I am so glad I decided to try another one.

It was completely different to the one before and is like a nightclub when you walk in. It's really dark (lighting in certain areas) which I don't mind but parts of the gym are too dark. I kept missing the pin in the weight stack on the machines it's that dark inside But they have hammer strength style equipment, pin loaded machines and free motion. They even have various stretching machines and an inversion table and all top of the line stuff.

Have you guys have come across the newer technogym equipment? I noticed they have screens in front and it comes on when you but the pin in the weight rack. It even recognizes the weight and has it on the screen and counts every rep you do. You can see a little line move as you lift the weight up. Then when you stop a timer comes up so you can time your rest periods. I thought it was pretty cool.

I don't go to classes but checked inside 2 of them and couldn't believe it. One is bright neon blue inside and has 10 stripper poles installed.

They play some good music which is a nice change from the crap that is played in most gyms. I recall a club version of Michael Jackson Thriller playing.

I can really push things now so looking forward to lot's of gains this year

Gebruik code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com bestellen!
Gebruik code ELVIA1023 krijgen 5% korting op uw volgende Synthetek Bestelling.
Voor een beperkte tijd alleen, als uw bestelling is $300 of meer, ze gooien in een product van UW keuze absoluut GRATIS.

GENOTEC REP
De beste en goedkoopste AAS beschikbaar. PM mij voor een lijst of als u vragen hebt.

Old
  (#2)
squatster
AnaSCI DIERENARTS

01-19-2018, 01:14 AM

All i habe us old for ass gyms.
Some thing breaks and it sits there broken till they throw it out and never replace.
Out of all the barbells none of the ends spin freely at all.

Old
  (#3)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

01-19-2018, 09:19 AM

Hoping for a few pics. Not sure how this will be conducive to training hard? Is it a pick up joint for dawgs in the gym? Don't think I would enjoy training in the dark. But I do like that brand of equipment. I also don't think you should worry about bumping into Branch Warren there either. lol If you have a chance snap a few pics.

Gebruik code "CG5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com bestellen!
ALS - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

ALS - AnaSCI Facebook
INSCHRIJVEN - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - De beste hardcore bodybuilding producten
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Uw Naalden en Spuiten van hier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - De sociaal-economische en politieke vrijheid van meningsuiting
HOE DOEN INJECTIES - Volledige Picturale Injectie Gids
PURE SUPPLEMENT POEDER - Alle lab gecertificeerd
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

Old
  (#4)
SURGE
Geregistreerde Gebruiker

01-19-2018, 08:59 PM

Not really my thing but sounds nice.

Old
  (#5)
AGGRO
Geregistreerde Gebruiker

01-23-2018, 02:58 AM

I like technogym equipment. My old gym has some pieces. Are they bright yellow?

Old
  (#6)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Doneren Lid

01-28-2018, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Oorspronkelijk Geplaatst door AGGRO View Post
I like technogym equipment. My old gym has some pieces. Are they bright yellow?
2 of my past gyms had bright yellow ones (and black). This gym they are grey and black.

Quote:
Oorspronkelijk Geplaatst door Concreteguy View Post
Hoping for a few pics. Not sure how this will be conducive to training hard? Is it a pick up joint for dawgs in the gym? Don't think I would enjoy training in the dark. But I do like that brand of equipment. I also don't think you should worry about bumping into Branch Warren there either. lol If you have a chance snap a few pics.
Matey this gym is perfect for hard training. Plate loaded machines so I can push the weight. Obviously benches and barbells etc to push the weight on too. After going more I realize they don't have it so dark most of the time. They have black blinds on the windows but in the day often have them up so it's much brighter.

I took some quick pics the other day before training and it's not dark at all. I will post them when I can. Everytime I have been I have seen impressive physiques. Plus it's not like I live in Miami beach. It seems most of the bodybuilders here must go to my gym.

Gebruik code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com bestellen!
Gebruik code ELVIA1023 krijgen 5% korting op uw volgende Synthetek Bestelling.
Voor een beperkte tijd alleen, als uw bestelling is $300 of meer, ze gooien in een product van UW keuze absoluut GRATIS.

GENOTEC REP
De beste en goedkoopste AAS beschikbaar. PM mij voor een lijst of als u vragen hebt.

Old
  (#7)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

01-29-2018, 08:55 AM

It helps to see other serious guys there training. That's always a motivator for me. Would like to see a few pics if it's not a pain in the ass.

Gebruik code "CG5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com bestellen!
ALS - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

ALS - AnaSCI Facebook
INSCHRIJVEN - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - De beste hardcore bodybuilding producten
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Uw Naalden en Spuiten van hier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - De sociaal-economische en politieke vrijheid van meningsuiting
HOE DOEN INJECTIES - Volledige Picturale Injectie Gids
PURE SUPPLEMENT POEDER - Alle lab gecertificeerd
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

Posting Regels
U kan niet post nieuwe threads
U kan niet post antwoorden
U kan niet bijlagen posten
U kan niet bewerk uw berichten

BB code is Op
Smilies zijn Op
[IMG] code Op
HTML-code is Uit

Jump Forum

Alle tijden zijn GMT -4. Nu is de tijd 01:30 UUR.

Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.