AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid Conversions

Displacement of 1-Test Cyp and Sus 250
Old
  (#1)
Oc rydah
AnaSCI MEMBER

Displacement of 1-Test Cyp and Sus 250 - 01-28-2018, 10:13 PM

Anyone know the displacememt of 1-test cyp and also Sus 250?
I've never brewed Sus 250 but I have brewed 1-test cyp along time ago and forgot the displacement.

Old
  (#2)
ALLEX

02-06-2018, 06:59 PM

Why do you need to know displacement?

Old
  (#3)
Oc rydah
AnaSCI MEMBER

02-10-2018, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
Why do you need to know displacement?
Im homebrewing. I use the steroid powder calculator. Every raw has different dislacement. The typical displacement is .85 but i just want to be spot on. Never brewed sus powder but i have brewes 1 test cyp years ago and forgot the diplacement.

Old
  (#4)
Steelex

02-11-2018, 12:08 AM

The displacement doesn't matter. All that matters is the amount of hormone and the total volume of finished product.

Old
  (#5)
ALLEX

03-04-2018, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oc rydah View Post
Im homebrewing. I use the steroid powder calculator. Every raw has different dislacement. The typical displacement is .85 but i just want to be spot on. Never brewed sus powder but i have brewes 1 test cyp years ago and forgot the diplacement.
You don't need any of that.

You weight your powder, measure your solvents and top it off with your carrier to final volume. That's it.

Displacement is BS.

Old
  (#6)
Kinetix

07-22-2018, 07:04 PM

displacement would be best to use the denseness of the heaviest hormone of test you are using what is the longest ester of test in the sust blend?

- As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another!
- proverbs: 27:17

Old
  (#7)
anabolicraw
AnaSCI Major Sponsor

07-27-2018, 04:45 AM

Yes, just need to weigh out the raw and measure the solvents and finally add the carrier oil up to the total volume of the injection oil you expect to get after the raw dissolves in the solvents absolutely. It is a simple and direct way.

For more information, please visit: http://www.anabolicraw.com
Or email: [email protected]

Old
  (#8)
meterman5

07-29-2018, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolicraw View Post
Yes, just need to weigh out the raw and measure the solvents and finally add the carrier oil up to the total volume of the injection oil you expect to get after the raw dissolves in the solvents absolutely. It is a simple and direct way.

Agreed this is the simple and best way. The powder calculator is helpful but do it a 20-30 times and anymore you can do all the math with a simple calculator.