©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quiet!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Quiet, listen in the distance. That's the sound of change. The NEW GUARD!

[ame]https://youtu.be/PHLMwnxZSKg[/ame]

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
If he comes in a little more detailed, how can they not give him the Mr. Olympia Title. He defines the Mr. Olympia status.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Big Ramey is an absolute beast in every sense of the word, i feel bad for everyone else thats gonna be on that stage with him. Long time coming if you ask me.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
If he comes in a little more detailed, how can they not give him the Mr. Olympia Title. He defines the Mr. Olympia status.

I am curious what package he brings this year. All he needs to do is come in more detailed and he wins. He has already beaten Phil in the size game. Not sure why they have done that with him in the past. A dry and conditioned Ramy beats Phil.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
The way things have gone it seems it will be a battle between the two of them. A few people have dropped off and with the death of Dallas I don't think there are any young ones that have the potential to win this year. It should be interesting. My money is on Ramy this year.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Little off topic but, at the 2:50 mark, where he’s training with Kai, is that a press or a fly he’s doing? Can’t quite tell with the clothes in the way. The form looks like it’s somewhere in between the 2.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
That's a variation of a "Fly". The reason I say this is because of how little his elbows are bending. Kinda like hugging a tree. This motion will exude excessive load on the pecs. By turning the wrists as he does it moves the load from outer to inner pec areas. I'm going to try this tonight at the gym.