©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steak

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Made this bad boy on my pellet smoker for dinner. 3.75lb bone in ribeye.

Attachments

• IMG_2990.jpg
    IMG_2990.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 50

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Looks awesome. I buy the same thing from Sam’s Club. Throw some Montreal Steak Seasoning on it, do it a good medium and throw down. There’s just nothing that compares to it.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I've been having issues with digestion of beef. Lately it just sits in my stomach and digest properly. I get bloated and feel lethargic after, heartburn and just feel like shit. Fish and chicken is easier on my stomach and leaves me feeling a lot better. Idk wtf it is but it just something that dlowly got worse over 10 years. Started out just coukdnt eat and then sleep after and now it is just do not eat beef period. I bimged the past 3 days on nithing but beef and i feel like death now. Fucking sucks because i loved BBQ'ing & smoking NY steakes and ribs.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
That looks damn good.
Ive heard about the pellet smokers.
I still use a 75$ webber charcoal grill that sits next to my 300$ propane grill.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
We've been doing "steak Fridays" at my house for a while now (a little family time)...different cuts of beef every week, but lately, it's been cold as shit...been cooking in the broiler.

My sister sent me some steaks from Peter Luger (steakhouse in Brooklyn) for Christmas..out of this world.

Looking good there Jim...

-s

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Looks awesome. I buy the same thing from Sam’s Club. Throw some Montreal Steak Seasoning on it, do it a good medium and throw down. There’s just nothing that compares to it.

That looks damn good.
I still use a 75$ webber charcoal grill that sits next to my 300$ propane grill.

Sully, you got it bro that's exactly where I got it. I put soy sauce, worcester sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and Montreal steak seasoning on it and threw some grass fed butter on it while it was resting. cooked it medium rare and the crust on it was to die for!

rAJJIN, I love my pellet smoker. It cooks and smokes meat so damn good, I got the Cabela's one. It's actually my fathers but I do all the cooking on it so I claim it as mine lol.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Sully, you got it bro that's exactly where I got it. I put soy sauce, worcester sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and Montreal steak seasoning on it and threw some grass fed butter on it while it was resting. cooked it medium rare and the crust on it was to die for!

rAJJIN, I love my pellet smoker. It cooks and smokes meat so damn good, I got the Cabela's one. It's actually my fathers but I do all the cooking on it so I claim it as mine lol.

Hell yeah. The last one I did, I changed it up a little. I seasoned it with Lawry’s seasoned salt, threw it on a super hot grill for about 1 minute on each side to sear it, then threw it in the oven @ 250 for about 20 minutes. Basically turned out just like a small piece of Prime Rib roast. Was awesome. Made a quick au jous to dip it in and added some horseradish sauce I had in the fridge. Literally better than any prime rib I’ve had at any steak house.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
My next one I'm gonna do the smoker reverse sear method. You cook/smoke it at a low temp then take it off and crank the heat up on the smoker grill and sear each side to finish it.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
My next one I'm gonna do the smoker reverse sear method. You cook/smoke it at a low temp then take it off and crank the heat up on the smoker grill and sear each side to finish it.

I’ve had a few buddies at work tell me about that method but, never tried it. Need to give it a try.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I wish I could eat that now. I have been eating a lot of steak but nothing that looks that good.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I like going to the Brazilian steakhouse!

a1d8478324d2e63cbee50aca7ee8aac2.jpg

Bighank

Feb 9, 2018
That looks damn good.

Youll never beat a charcoal grill taste.al bundy use to save his ashes from years prior lol.any married with children fans will remember that episode.lol whoooo bundy

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I like going to the Brazilian steakhouse!

a1d8478324d2e63cbee50aca7ee8aac2.jpg

I love a Brazilian steak house. I eat till I’m literally sick in those places. Someone else has to drive home because I’m sitting in the back moaning in pain!

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I love a Brazilian steak house. I eat till I’m literally sick in those places. Someone else has to drive home because I’m sitting in the back moaning in pain!
Last time I went, picture above, I lost my appetite after for 2 days haha. I was burping meat for at least a day.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012

I'm kind of ashamed to say I have never been, it really boggles me how I haven't been to one. I've always want to go to one, I think it's about time I get this checked off my list