©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

att: DR

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
hey bro, we seem to be on a similar level. My last test shot was February 8th. Last dbol taken Feb 27th. This ECA/Clen just isn't my thing. I want to start my new cycle in a month, do you think that will be long enough off for my receptors to be clear?

I didn't wait long enough last time, don't want to jump the gun. Thx bro.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
the rule of thumb that I have been advised is time on including pct = time off ,
I wonder if any have herd this same thing ,

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
max lift said:
the rule of thumb that I have been advised is time on including pct = time off ,
I wonder if any have herd this same thing ,

This is usually the rule of thumb for most. Especially if your just beginning or even intermediate in some cases. ;)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The only way to know for sure, is to have a blood test. The time on (Including PCT) = time off is usually good enough for most.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
My gear is just starting to kick in, and i like it. I have taken all the advice from you guys and will need more when its time for pct. Now, from a newbies perspective, what if i don't want to come off or i want to cut the time off say, a month short. I'll be on cycle 10 weeks, which i may bump up to 12 weeks. Now say i only stay off 8 weeks before starting another cycle. I know this is not recommended, but i had to ask. I'm not saying i would do this, but the thought has crossed my mind. Lets here the facts, i'm sure i'm not the first to think like this. Clint

P

pincrusher

Clint1 said:
My gear is just starting to kick in, and i like it. I have taken all the advice from you guys and will need more when its time for pct. Now, from a newbies perspective, what if i don't want to come off or i want to cut the time off say, a month short. I'll be on cycle 10 weeks, which i may bump up to 12 weeks. Now say i only stay off 8 weeks before starting another cycle. I know this is not recommended, but i had to ask. I'm not saying i would do this, but the thought has crossed my mind. Lets here the facts, i'm sure i'm not the first to think like this. Clint
the time off is very important if you dont want to have to keep raising your dosages to very high amounts in a short period of time. you need the long timeoff period to allow your body to adjust to the new weight you put on and your gain in strength. allow yourself to loose some gains which is natural, because this will make your next cycle that much better. nobody can keep every ounce of weight gain or strength when they come off.
the ONLY reason why i would ever recommend to someone to stay on the juice would be if they are prepping for a contest or plan to do a contest in the very near future, other than that there is absolutely NO REASON to stay on or cut short your off time.

with fresh clean receptors, and a body that was properly allowed an adjustment period to the new gains, your next cycle will work much better and gains will be greater. you will also have a better chance to keep a larger amount of the new gains if you made sure to take plenty of time off after the previous cycle.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Sound advice Pin, although the thought of loosing the gains is a bummer. WE'll discuss minimnizing this when it comes time for pct. Clint