©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Lab Testin

FrancisK

Donating Member
Apr 11, 2017
5 H-AS samples were sent to the Lab about a week a go they have arrived in said country awaitin the lab to pick up..
i usually wait for the lab to have them in there possession but close enuff.. the 5 samples chosen were
Tren A 100
Tren E 200
Parabolan 200
Mast E 200
Primobol 200
we should receive results fairly fast as the lab has on
another pac of 23 was sent a week later that pac is currently in transit
Wen its picked up i will give the specifics of whos and wat compounds

for the record i did a little testin with all the samples as far as quantity in the vial they do not test as i xpected to or as HGH tests as far as amount per vial most samples were on the slightly short side < 10 mls. per vial there were others that were very close one maker that was a touch over
Those were ALL BIO TECH products they came in @ > 10 Mls. P/V
10.5 - 11 Mls. Per Vial If they test out well you get a little bonus of product.
This is a simple test I just drew the entire vial up in a 18 Au. 10 Ml. syringe which anyone can do.
I M not sayin call a guy out on minor shortages we are talkin < than 1 ML. but it is good to see some overfilled.

Not surprised, I used to buy h-as in bulk for me and my friends and one friend swore up and down that the vials were short but we just blew him off. I guess he may have been on to something....

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Results are in and in the Hands of the Administrator....
He will post upon aproval..

Originally Posted by buck1973 View Post
An update On the AAS testin Project...
Most here know and Support the AAS Testin Project on AnaSCI.

H-AS Bought 5 tests recently
I can now say that the Lab Has received the samples that were Collected and Preped.
The Lab has us on Fast Track and results will come shortly.
The 5 Products that were chosen are,

Tren A 100
Tren E 200
Parabolan 200
Mast E 200
Primobol E 200

Best of Luck
Stay tuned all results will b posted on AnaSCI Only

I have the results, I passed them on to the Administrator and the Staff @ AnaSCI they will review them and they will b posted upon approval soon.
These results will B On AnaSCI and AnaSCI alone.
You Guys Know the simple rules of this Forum And AnaSCI

Thanks

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I have the results in hand.
Will get them resized and posted first thing in the morning once I'm stationary.

getnbiggger

AnaSCI VIP
Dec 29, 2016
I have the results in hand.
Will get them resized and posted first thing in the morning once I'm stationary.
Can't wait. Thanks to the board and the members for making this happen!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
for the record i did a little testin with all the samples as far as quantity in the vial they do not test as i xpected to or as HGH tests as far as amount per vial most samples were on the slightly short side < 10 mls. per vial there were others that were very close one maker that was a touch over
Those were ALL BIO TECH products they came in @ > 10 Mls. P/V
10.5 - 11 Mls. Per Vial If they test out well you get a little bonus of product.

That’s what we like to hear!

I know you don’t hear it enough, so, Thanks Buck. You and the rest of the Admin staff that are running this initiative are putting in quite a few hours behind the scenes, and it’s much appreciated.