©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Homicidal Maniac

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
As normal as the next guy in line. Would you ever figure this guy to be a stone cold barbaric, murderer? I can't help but admire how big this guy it too. I guess it stands as a tribute to Phil Hernon. He beat Craig on stage. lol.......come to think about it they both had there short comings.............one much worse than the other.

[ame]https://youtu.be/K1_2pzrmS3I[/ame]

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Cocaine is a helluva' drug! I didn't realize his legs were as good as they were. He better be big, the amount of drugs he used was ridiculous...add cocaine, ecstacy and whatever else to that, I would love to know what his BP was.

Here's a post Dante made over at PM regarding Craig's life and drug use...

"Titus = He got in trouble for ecxtasy sales across state lines, {texas to california} they raided his apartment {in cali} and found a boatload of juice...he was facing 3 years in prison if I remember right so he testified against one of his own friends (who is known today and has some popularity as a trainer) to get out of a federal jail term (this was all federal) so he would then instead have 3 years federal drug testing and probation.

For some reason he didn't account for that federally unlike state they test for everything including steroids. He flunked 7 drug tests in a row and the judge went absolutely ballistic on him by the 7th flunked test...his excuse was "they are not out of my system yet".....she {judge} gave him a stern warning that he is on a short leash and she pretty much had enough of his crap after the 3rd month of flunking and she was ready to throw him in jail for the duration of his probation.....alot of guys in Venice were reading my Hardcore Muscle newsletter at the time.....Titus I think contacted Curtis Leffler or someone else and asked if it was ok to ask me some advice.....I said yea no problem......I cant exactly remember but I think he saw me online (mid late 90's early internet) and he pmed me and said hey is there anyway I can ask you some advice right now...I said yes and he called me up....his dilemma was what he could use so he could pass his drug tests he was continually flunking. I told him "well what are you doing, tell me the absolute truth and Ill try to help you"

He went thru it all...it was ridiculous...to this day (and its been almost 20 years) its the most stuff Ive ever ever heard of anyone use gram wise.
my jaw dropped when he was listing it all out.
Its written down somewhere and I still have it because i was jotting it down while listening so i could give him a gameplan
Id have to go find it since its buried somewhere but im going by memory and it was pretty much this:... I think i am pretty much spot on with the below by memory

5 different testosterones adding up to about 5500mg of testosterone a week. Included in that was

100mg plus of susp a day
1000 plus enanth
1000 plus cyp
1000 plus prop a week
1000mg plus of sost a week (yea i dont get the rhyme or reason either, he just did it) and im missing something because it was over 5 grams of testosterone.
deca--in high amounts
dball---in high amounts
equipoise--in high amounts
masteron--in high amounts
tren---using finiplix deriavitive (pellets) in high amounts
winstrol V--100-150 mg every day i think he said
i think winny tabs too

I am missing something or two because it came out to 13-15 just steroids if i remember correctly..it was just freaking ridiculous

nubain

lot of gh I want to say 10-13ius (sorry this was past mid 90's--i have it in my notes somewhere but they are buried)

insulin

and a Fred Flinstone chewable vitamin a day but he was scared because he felt it could be toxic if used longterm (kidding)

There was a pause after he got done talking because I thought "no way in hell....ive been around the block ive talked to a lot of these guys....this guy is out of his mind....there is no way in hell he is taking this much".....but he was. It wasnt a joke and he truly was like "so what can i do?"

I told him he could use insulin, trenbolone (they didn't have a test for it back then), gh and very low dose fast acting test....and that's it...otherwise he is going to flunk.

he was very distraught and said "I cant be a pro bodybuilder on that...damn what am i going to do?!"

He didnt listen and kept doing his thing...flunked 1 or two more tests and the judge revoked his probation and sent him to prison (lomptoc) for the rest of his probation period (2 years and a couple months if I remember right).

I dont know how a human body could take that kind of abuse. He did have massive trouble with estrogen (in my opinion) he was taking site specific things like nolvadex but compounds like arimidex and aromasin werent available then....and he was having some weeping fits on his couch.....we were dating the same girl for a time....and we both knew another fitness girl very well (and she also told me about the emotional problems he had too at times)

Just a full out junkie...both bbing wise and party drug wise."

Last edited:

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
when i moved to Houston back in 2000 i heard stories from other gym bros about him..he was originally from Houston before he moved out to Cali or LV...friends said he was cool but he was like a "light switch" one minute he was ok next minute he was nuts...told me one story they were at the "ROXY" night club in Houston with him....this was back then when he was a pretty boy... some hot ass woman hit on him and he flipped out on her "leave me the fuck alone!!"...they told me she was hot as hell and he could have nailed her, but he had a "mood swing" or something....i have other stories as well that they told me...keep in mind this isnt actual factual stories from me personally...just my buddies who i trust telling me this, so this isnt from my personal experience

Last edited:

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
Woody please share with the class.

keep in mind this isnt my personal experience because i never met him...but my friends would tell me stories...so this could be BS or truth, but these are friends who i still keep in touch with and trust...

One buddy told me they were eating at a restraunt or fast food joint with Titus...and some older "power lifter type" guy walked in and signaled Titus to leave... Titus told my friends "he had to leave" and they asked why? he made a comment.. dont quote me on my exact words...basically said "thats my sugar daddy"..and left...got other ones too..like i said this is just hersay from my buddies when i moved to Houston.

markg518

Dec 4, 2015
Good old USA
As normal as the next guy in line. Would you ever figure this guy to be a stone cold barbaric, murderer? I can't help but admire how big this guy it too. I guess it stands as a tribute to Phil Hernon. He beat Craig on stage. lol.......come to think about it they both had there short comings.............one much worse than the other.

https://youtu.be/K1_2pzrmS3I
Was a huge Titus fan in the 90's but goes to show you how bad drugs can get you and turn your life upside down and unfortunately a innocent young woman was the outcome

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Mark518, where ya been buddy? Thanks for posting and how about some more in the near future?

The forum is filled to the top with a bunch of guys like yourself with good stuff to share but don't. Looking at your avatar you can help with lots of info in the threads here. Keep it coming buddy!

bob80

Donating Member
Feb 9, 2018
I think that the Craig has many muscles, and the doses gear are not different from the other 90s

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I think that the Craig has many muscles, and the doses gear are not different from the other 90s

His test dose alone was 5,500mg. He was probably in the 10 to 12 gram range. You think that was the norm?

bob80

Donating Member
Feb 9, 2018
yes i think that range 10 gr /week pro 90S

Nasser 10gr test/week 10iu day hgh
Dorian 36 iu/day hgh pharmagrade
Ronnie much much "I know what other pro are using, I have to do a lot more"

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
yes i think that range 10 gr /week pro 90S

Nasser 10gr test/week 10iu day hgh
Dorian 36 iu/day hgh pharmagrade
Ronnie much much "I know what other pro are using, I have to do a lot more"

no offense bro...but how can you confirm this? not attacking you..but ive been accused of taking much more then what i actually take..honestly anyone can spit out numbers...like i said im not attacking you.

bob80

Donating Member
Feb 9, 2018
I do not put my hand on fire, but heard from several famous trainers...

Bighank

Feb 9, 2018
His test dose alone was 5,500mg. He was probably in the 10 to 12 gram range. You think that was the norm?

How the fuck did he function? Highest i went was 2 g and felt like shit.but strong and big as shit.at 38 trt an:love1:d gh and some winni here and there.my mega dosing days are over

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
cool bro, appreciate your input... how can anyone absorb 10grams of test a week? seems like the theory of overfilling the glass...i mean i would take 400-600mg a test a week in the past... i said fuck it and hit 1000mg a week... i didnt feel a difference...so i backed down to 400 to 600

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
cool bro, appreciate your input... how can anyone absorb 10grams of test a week? seems like the theory of overfilling the glass...i mean i would take 400-600mg a test a week in the past... i said fuck it and hit 1000mg a week... i didnt feel a difference...so i backed down to 400 to 600

Dan Duchaine had a theory that once you got over three grams a week there where a network of other pathways that opened up for cell abortion. I can't speak to that one way or the other. Just thought I would add that to the conversation.
I have often wondered how your mind would respond to these mad amounts of test. Does it make you primal?