©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Concreter

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
At 6'2" 265 lbs w- skinnier legs I should Look Bigger!
Pushing 50 yrs old this Yr..

Attachments

• greg body.jpg
    greg body.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 220

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I've seen guys talking about your legs in your thread at PM. Why don't you just fix it then? That would put another 15lbs on you easy. But if you don't, you still look great.

kevin666

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2018
Looking good ... all that primo is treating you well. So much so that your love of the stuff has got me researching it more.

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
I found when I did train them and they started to grow my weight would not change. I figure it must be stealing musculature from other areas...
My legs were crazy strong for years. 600 for reps and could wheel concrete all day long.
I tore my one hamstring in half almost 4 yrs ago as well. Dr said 3 surgery's and a year to recover and that I would probably just tear it again...So I opted out!
Plus with Bustin Concrete all summer the last thing I need all week Are Sore Legs!

I do some extensions, calf raises and those Hip Machines when no one is watching..lol

Still Not Terrible.......

Attachments

• legs.JPG
    legs.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 201

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Looking good ... all that primo is treating you well. So much so that your love of the stuff has got me researching it more.

Primo is Great.
Nice and mild while Bustin ass in the Hot Sun all season.
Great for Us older guys as Well, though I still like the feeling of Being Jacked!!!!
You loose some strength but maintain great muscle quality!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya, seeing the pic I can't imagine why they bust your balls? Haters will be haters buddy.........

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I found when I did train them and they started to grow my weight would not change. I figure it must be stealing musculature from other areas...
My legs were crazy strong for years. 600 for reps and could wheel concrete all day long.
I tore my one hamstring in half almost 4 yrs ago as well. Dr said 3 surgery's and a year to recover and that I would probably just tear it again...So I opted out!
Plus with Bustin Concrete all summer the last thing I need all week Are Sore Legs!

I do some extensions, calf raises and those Hip Machines when no one is watching..lol

Still Not Terrible.......
Nothing wrong with those wheels brother

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
They carry My Big ass all over the place...
funny thing is 1st day back doing calf raises I ended up with That Planters Foot thing..?
I never went in but finally after nearly 3 mnths the pain is just about Gone!

Sucks getting Older!

kevin666

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2018
Primo is Great.
Nice and mild while Bustin ass in the Hot Sun all season.
Great for Us older guys as Well, though I still like the feeling of Being Jacked!!!!
You loose some strength but maintain great muscle quality!

It's treating you well, that's for sure. I'm "older" as well. I'm going to slowly incorporate it into my TRT when I can. I need to start very small and see how it effects my RBCs though.

I've been looking to add something and Deca and EQ are out of the question bc of the RBC, so looking at either Primo or Mast anyway - looking good, keep up the hard work

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
I donated twice this season.
1st was 20.9...Scary high, but a month later it was 18.4.
They said they could keep that one..Lucky Bastard that gets that Blood.lol.
I figure I am at 16 now or 48. I may donate once more in April.
I heard it takes 90 days for them to multiply.

I would think EQ is the worst with Abombs 2nd.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
dam - how did you feel?
Was that after working out side in the sun?
You look great man

kevin666

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2018
I donated twice this season.
1st was 20.9...Scary high, but a month later it was 18.4.
They said they could keep that one..Lucky Bastard that gets that Blood.lol.
I figure I am at 16 now or 48. I may donate once more in April.
I heard it takes 90 days for them to multiply.

I would think EQ is the worst with Abombs 2nd.

Yes, 21 is scary high. I'm not certain how many days before they are back up. I know you can do a whole blood every 8 weeks or a double red donation every 16 weeks. I do the double red like clock work and then do an extra in between sometimes but I have to watch it closely. I've read EQ and Deca are the worst but never seem to see any info on Primo or Mast ... whether they raise RBC the same rate as Test or at a higher rate like EQ.

Keep it under 20 my friend, preferably a little lower!

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
I went A Whole year without donating....
I tore A Pec in March and Bleed out pretty good though..lol

Attachments

• IMG_7946.JPG
    IMG_7946.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 180