©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Time to get serious again!!!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Been out of the gym for a while due to shit being crazy with work. Tired of being weak and fat. Read concreteguys post about his diet decided to try to do a keto diet. Never tried keto before im three days into it figuring out food choices some of it kinda sux but some of its kinda cool.
Been off gear for a while other than a test shot every now and then. Trying to decide whether i want to run test npp, or test tren, ive got several oxytest from iv was thinking about using it as a kickstart.
Pretty excited about getting back in the gym, like i said before never done keto anxious to see how i react to it, also wondering if it is the best diet choice to start out with.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Any suggestions or tips on the diet would be greatly appeciated. 6'2" 260 (not a real good 260 either), almost 42 years old. My understanding of keto is high good fats l, moderate protien, very low to no carbs or sugars, starches. Vegetables if grows above ground its ok?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Glad you posted this up tonight.
You woke mee up.
I texted my buddy right away to try and get my lantus for this week.
Ib want to get going again.

Bighank

Feb 9, 2018
Ive been doing keto for years and love it.took a while for my body to adjust to using fats for fuel but now its all good.i add a refeed once a week too.the next day pumps are crazy.stick to it bro.

kevin666

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2018
Low carb can be tough until you reset your system ... after that you're good and don't experience the blood sugar drops.

I can say definitely that I shed the most fat with the least amount of effort by doing fasted morning cardio. I mean light on an empty stomach for 20 minutes.

Fasted cardio can be a hot topic b/c guy worry about muscle wasting, but for what it's worth it works well to shed fat for me.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Just bought a metric shit ton of avacodos store had them on sale for .50 a piece. Got a bunch of cod and salmon. Some low carb salad dressings and some salad fixings. Cheddar bacon bratts yuuuum
Told the wife she cant bring snack cakes and cookies and shit into the house anymore lol

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Noticed im not even craving food till around 3 or 4 pm gonna have to make myself eat earlier try to spread it out throughout the day.
Was wondering if trying to lower my caloric intake (starvation lol)with this diet would kick me into ketosis quicker?

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Just bought a metric shit ton of avacodos store had them on sale for .50 a piece. Got a bunch of cod and salmon. Some low carb salad dressings and some salad fixings. Cheddar bacon bratts yuuuum
Told the wife she cant bring snack cakes and cookies and shit into the house anymore lol

That's the hard part keeping the wife.and.kids from bringing junk in,baking shit etc. lol

him123

Mar 5, 2013
Keto for the win! Tried, true, and tested. When Im keto my appetite drops. By adding in ghrp 6 or mk677 i was able to eat enough to grow and lean out at the same time. Ive learned to skip the cheat meals. I usually go bizerk and set myself back.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Keto is a great way to shred body fat. If you are consistent and in a deficit and make sure carbs are less than 5% you should drop body fat quickly.

gdaddyg8

Donating Member
Jun 11, 2018
If you are holding that much body fat no need for keto. Monitor the calories. Carbs fuel muscle contractions. Insulin is the most powerful anabolic hormone. You can still lose a ton of body fat with carbs and enjoy the strength and muscle benefits. Stick to starches, vegetables, and a few fruits for carb sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk