©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pinning stuff together

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Can anyone give an absolute answer on this question?

Can you draw HGH and insulin into the same syringe and have them both function as they are suppose to? Can one cancel out the other or neutralize the HGH. This goes for peptides as well.

I ask because it's a pain in the ass with all these shots.

HGH/IGF-LR3/INSULIN, all in one syringe?

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I can't give a scientific answer but I can say that's how I ran my growth , I pulled up the slin first then pulled the growth in with it . Here's what I know I had three batches of growth one was really good , high testing numbers and reviews another was weeker and I was told this buy the source before buying it but still decent bang for buck the other was shit but was supposed to be great. My point to all this I could tell a difference in all three ,the one that was supposed to be great I could tell was shit right away, so I don't think mixing the slin growth changed anything except improving the effects like it was supposed to.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I cant see it making a difference either, all seperate compounds putting them in the same syringe shouldnt have any negative effects.
Ive mixed hgh, oxytocin, epithalon in the same syringe before and could distinctively tell the effects of all three

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Can anyone give an absolute answer on this question?

Can you draw HGH and insulin into the same syringe and have them both function as they are suppose to? Can one cancel out the other or neutralize the HGH. This goes for peptides as well.

I ask because it's a pain in the ass with all these shots.

HGH/IGF-LR3/INSULIN, all in one syringe?

Wish I could help you out bro, I never have put them all in one syringe but I don't see it affecting them working properly except for making it possibly easier to go hypo. I have put the gh and peptides in the same but usually would dose the gh about 15 minutes or so after the peptides. Do you usually take all of these around the same time of day currently?

Steelex

Feb 8, 2018
What do you think happens when you pin both compounds in different spots? They both swim in the same blood stream.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Yes they all end up in the same blood. But I'm wondering if the hgh "strand" is chemically altered mixing it with anything prior to injection.

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
I did it for years and was fine, worked especially well for me as I took my GH and log immediately after workouts - EOD 12 ius GH/12 log.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I’m afriad to mix HGH and insulin because insulin has a strong odor to the dilutents in it. I fear they will harm the HGH. Although logically why would it harm HGH or IGF1-LR3 if insulin isn’t harmed. I never mix things except short chain peptides like GHRP. Short chains won’t be broken easily. Long chains may be broken if short chain amino acid sequences are mixed with them. Most likely mixing all of those is fine if injected ASAP. My paranoia won’t let me risk it though. Hahaha

kevin666

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2018
I'm paranoid too and I would rather use the extra pins, everything I read is about how delicate the amino acid sequences are ... whether that's true or not I don't know, but I would hate to take a chance on wasting anything.

MG says it's all good though and he def knows his stuff.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm paranoid too and I would rather use the extra pins, everything I read is about how delicate the amino acid sequences are ... whether that's true or not I don't know, but I would hate to take a chance on wasting anything.

MG says it's all good though and he def knows his stuff.

I'm thinking the way you do Kevin and when MG chimed in it caused a "paradox" in my reasoning. I just hate the extra pins. I'm being a puss...........

kevin666

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2018
I'm thinking the way you do Kevin and when MG chimed in it caused a "paradox" in my reasoning. I just hate the extra pins. I'm being a puss...........

I know ... right? MG threw a wrench in.

He's helped me many times with questions over the years and never steered me wrong, but if you have doubt it will play with your mind that you're wasting gear.

So it's piece of mind vs. less pins

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I have mixed many things in the past with no issues. I don't like mixing anything with a complex amino acid structure. I have mixed hgh and slin in the same pin with no issues but I prefer to separate them.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
One way to be sure would be pin separate and get.bloods ran 3 hours later then few days later pin together and get bloods ran at 3 hours trying to keep everything else the same except the pinning method. I would try this myself but blood work for me is a pretty good distance now so when I go I need to stick to one trip as needed.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I inject a lot of things together. But I separate insulin and hgh. HGH is expensive so I want to make sure nothing is interfering with it's absorption.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I would separate the hgh and insulin. They are only slin pin injs so not bad and take seconds.

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
Insulin and hgh have different ph levels. So mixing them into one vial and then using it this way would affect both compounds. However, just pulling hgh and insulin into a syringe and shooting it immediate would not make a bit of difference. I always felt safer pulling the hgh first and then pulling the insulin. Insulin has that strong odor and mentally I was scared to even get a drop of that into my hgh vial. This is all bro science however. But the insulin and hgh having different ph levels is not bro science. But since your pulling the slin and hgh separately and shooting it immediately, it won’t make a difference.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
^^^ That's the answer I wanted to hear!^^^ Some science backing up your answer. NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I shoot everything together when I can. Pharm hgh then I won't take any chance though!