©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

In LOVE with Juice...:-)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi guys 'n dolls...Well, i'm sorry to say this, but i just HAD to go back on cycle....I'm gonna do Anadrol ( 3 weeks ) and Test ( 10 weeks )...I was thinking....seeing Anadrol gives u a lot of water retention, what would happen if i drink Latex Water pills ( 1 a day )???...shit, i'm SURE it will work...

cheers
rh

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
Hi guys 'n dolls...Well, i'm sorry to say this, but i just HAD to go back on cycle....I'm gonna do Anadrol ( 3 weeks ) and Test ( 10 weeks )...I was thinking....seeing Anadrol gives u a lot of water retention, what would happen if i drink Latex Water pills ( 1 a day )???...shit, i'm SURE it will work...

cheers
rh
hum, i wonder if the guy who just had the gun go off as he was playing russian roulette, was thinking " i just had to pull the trigger" as the bullet was entering his brain?
thisd is a very bad decision you are making robin and you really need to look deep inside and ask yourself if it is worth it to possibly have very dire consiquences happen if starting back on juice to soon before your body has fully recovered from the heart attack. it is one thing to love the affects juice has on your body, but it is an entirely different thing to show enough caring for your family to use the good sence to not start using before a doctor clears ya medically to do things like this after your heart attack.

PLEASE RECONSIDER YOUR DECISION!!!!

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
pincrusher said:
hum, i wonder if the guy who just had the gun go off as he was playing russian roulette, was thinking " i just had to pull the trigger" as the bullet was entering his brain?
thisd is a very bad decision you are making robin and you really need to look deep inside and ask yourself if it is worth it to possibly have very dire consiquences happen if starting back on juice to soon before your body has fully recovered from the heart attack. it is one thing to love the affects juice has on your body, but it is an entirely different thing to show enough caring for your family to use the good sence to not start using before a doctor clears ya medically to do things like this after your heart attack.

PLEASE RECONSIDER YOUR DECISION!!!!
Pin, i really do appresiate your consern, but you must remember..it was not my heart that was at fault, i had a bleeding ulcer, which caused me to run out of blood ( basicl ), rhereby restricting the old "ticker" to pump anything....I'm back at the gym, and i can tell you, im 100% a-ok....ppl can't believe what they see at the gym, but its true...also i have alreaddy oicked up 6lbs....I had a deep thought about all this....i actually have a very strong heart....:)

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
the fun parts of anadrol

Anadrol is the most harmful oral steroid and its intake can cause many considerable side effects. Most users can expect certain pathological changes in their liver values after approximately one week. An increase in liver values of both the enzymes GOT and GPT also called transaminases, often cannot be avoided, which are indications of hepatitis, i.e. a liver infection. If high dosages of Anadrol are taken over a long period, there is an increased risk that the described liver changes could end up damaging the liver. During the intake of Anadrol 50, the liver values as well as the LDH/HBDH quotient, should always be checked by a competent physician. Oxymetholone is the only anabolic/androgenic steroids which has been linked with liver cancer.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Sorry for bumping this again....need some advice on the 1st thread guys :)
thx

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
deadlift said:
Anadrol is the most harmful oral steroid and its intake can cause many considerable side effects. Most users can expect certain pathological changes in their liver values after approximately one week. An increase in liver values of both the enzymes GOT and GPT also called transaminases, often cannot be avoided, which are indications of hepatitis, i.e. a liver infection. If high dosages of Anadrol are taken over a long period, there is an increased risk that the described liver changes could end up damaging the liver. During the intake of Anadrol 50, the liver values as well as the LDH/HBDH quotient, should always be checked by a competent physician. Oxymetholone is the only anabolic/androgenic steroids which has been linked with liver cancer.

u are right bro but steroids are only harmful if you abuse them

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
Uh, this kid just recently had a heart attack
and he states hes "In LOVE with Juice...:)"
is there really a need to encourage him?
unless you plan on making a buck off him.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
no one here is encouraging him.. A person is gonna do what they wanna do regardless of what anyone eles says... u know what i saying bro

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:

cheers
rh
You DON"T want to take lasix.

Water gain from anadrol is to be greatly desired and is very beneficial.

Your muscles are already 70-75% water. At your weight, water gain is just what the doctor ordered.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
deadlift said:
After how long? Anadrol has been tested in AIDS patients with 150mg for 18 months without a break. Liver values returned to normal within 60 days of coming off of the steroid.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
I had a very sucessfull cycle using Anadrol from Bulgaria, but I not knowingly took it for more than three weeks and it really freaked out my doctor, when I had my blood work done.. my liver values were high and I had heart palpataions...It eventullay subsided.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey back in the 80's I used to take 5 anadrol from syntex and a buddy of mine was taking 7 he won a Mr.America but that really insane...We had no discussion boards back then and even if we did I doubt I would have used it....I'm 47 and learned a lot since I joined.....Like Nolva for one....

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Robin, keep in mind that there is more to the sport of bodybuilding than steroid use. Everyone will question your dedication if you become nothing more than a juice-junkie like me. lol j/k - seriously - don't become a junkie bro.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Hey Rob, given the fact you did just have an issue with the ticker/ulcer. You should really consider taking orals like anadrol and lasix. You may be safe with some test at normal doses say 500mg max per week and some nandrolone(Deca) but with the ulcer in mind. Anadrols will give your ulcer an open door policy to bleed and be irratated. I speak from exp. I was taking D-bol from time to time and that upset my current acid reflux to the point of heart burn all day. Even with zantac and tagaments, I still had a ruff time. I know a lot of guys who now have ulcer problems because of anadrols, and D-bols. taking thenm just increases the irratations. Deca and Test will give you gains stick with them and be safe.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Donno if i posted this before, but what do you guys think of Cayenne Pepper as a remedy for Ulcers, High blood preasure, etc??..The other day i was taking Cayenne, and straight after did my workout...I then ( immediatly after my workout ) asked a guy to feel my pulse....amazingly he agreed that my heart-rate was slower than it would have normaly been after a workout...From now on i'm takeing Cayenne every time before a workout...I mean, think of it this way, u guys know what shit happened to me, and trues BOB it worked...lol
The only downfall i had was getting heart-burn when i use Cayenne more than once a day...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I don't have much to say, but man robin you really are becoming addicted. Your back on a cycle right when you get off. You might want to slow down a bit bro so that your body has time to get used to the changes.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
It is recommended that the cayenne powder be used, as opposed to capsules. It is believed that you are only getting a small part of the potential effect of cayenne pepper by taking it in capsules. When you put cayenne in your mouth, your stomach secretes digestive juices before the cayenne ever gets there. So when the cayenne gets down there, your stomach is ready for it.

But if you swallow a capsule, your tongue tastes nothing. A capsule goes down in your stomach, and your stomach notices nothing, at first. Then, 5 minutes later the gelatin bursts, and you have a 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper in your stomach and your body is shocked. You surprised it.

What is going on is that some of cayenne's healing action occurs right in your mouth. As cayenne touches your tongue, the cayenne absorbs in seconds and nerve endings send signals throughout the body - sending waves of fresh blood throughout your body.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
JIPPPEEEE!!....guess what guys, i'm back to where i was before i picked up shit..............[ weight and build wise]......:)))

W

wolfyEVH

Robin Hood said:
JIPPPEEEE!!....guess what guys, i'm back to where i was before i picked up shit..............[ weight and build wise]......:)))

just might end up in a hospital bed too if you're not careful