©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Real Deal Woman BBer

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This woman it benching what I think is 225lbs like it's fake weight.

[ame]https://youtu.be/PdVG_Kj1aSg[/ame]

Bighank

Feb 9, 2018
Impressive no doubt.i can appreciate her body.but when they start to look like a man thats a lil much for me not attractive at all to me.maybe im just mad because shes stronger then me lol.thats a big women!

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
I’ve worked with several female bodybuilders and none of them have turned into what this girl is! I wouldn’t be surprised if this girl is on a gram of test and eating a-bombs for breakfast! Impressive nonetheless.

docholiday08

Banned
Feb 15, 2018
Very impressive bench! But imma say she's more man than woman after that amount of gear for that amount of time.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya, she's a six pack away from me giving her the best three minutes she ever had.......... :(

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Those plates look like Olympic style plates which means they wouldn't necessarily be 45's. Physique wise she's...hmmmm...still searching for the right word...

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I’ve worked with several female bodybuilders and none of them have turned into what this girl is! I wouldn’t be surprised if this girl is on a gram of test and eating a-bombs for breakfast! Impressive nonetheless.

My thoughts. I can't get past the face when watching. Still impressive.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
The only thing that pisses most of us off (which is why guys talk shit lol)...Because she looks better then we ever have:sEm_blush8::sSig_DOH::sEm_oops2:

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
The only thing that pisses most of us off (which is why guys talk shit lol)...Because she looks better then we ever have:sEm_blush8::sSig_DOH::sEm_oops2:

She does have a crazy physique but not my cup of tea for a woman. That thing has got to be as big as a penis.lol