©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fasting

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I have never been interested in fasting but I am learning more about gut health and ways to decrease distention so planning to start fasting. I will start with 16 hours twice per week and see how I find that.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
i will coincide my fasting (12-16 hours) with my labs. When I fast I dont give a crap about loosing muscle its only 16 hours, its about internal health and giving our organs a rest. I drink water with lemon that's it. I absolutely feel fantastic when i fast and so does in internals. Fasting is not about muscle it about health and giving our bodies a rest. we as body builders consume alot more protein and chemicals and overall calories than anyone else. and at my age 52, 6'4" 280 with my rx use I take internal rest as one of my priorities. Its one of the best and easiest things we as body builders can do for our selves, youngsters take note.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
ha ha ha ha ha fucking ha ha ha, you guys and your "loosing muscle" if you fast, if that was true the fucking human race would have been extinct eons ago.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I believe in fasting. I mean many religions use it for spiritual well being but even back in ancient times they understood it had a positive effect on the human body. I intermittently fast and if anything when i do, i actually gain more lean muscle and burn fat off faster. Just my personal opinion amd experience. I wonder if the top 10 IFBB pros ever fast.

DrZaius7

Jan 17, 2019
I have had good results with intermittent fasting. Eat all your daily calories over 6 hours and fast for the remaining 18 hours.

Good for leaning out IMO

Tank211

Donating Member
Jul 11, 2017
I’ve been thinking about giving the 16/8 fasting a try.....I have about a 35-40 minute drive to work so I just started listening to the audio book Eat Stop Eat.