©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Check out this FREAK

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Can you even believe this guy is walking the streets? He may not beat our best on stage, but he destroys any of the big names walking around town or the gym. UNBELIEVABLE!

[ame]https://youtu.be/dLXspnAKWQI[/ame]

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Freak! Very impressed. Phil Heath may look better on stage but have them walk down the street together and all eyes would be on this guy.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Dude’s huge, no doubt. But, what’s going on with his back and traps? Does that look super unnatural to anyone else? Is that from too much site oil enhancement, maybe? It almost makes him look like he has a hunchback, right? I’m not trying to hate on the guy, just curious if anyone else is seeing what I’m seeing.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Freak! Very impressed. Phil Heath may look better on stage but have them walk down the street together and all eyes would be on this guy.

My point exactly! F getting on stage, this guy is crazy big and freaky. I would trade with him WAY before Heath. (((((WAY)))))

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Dude’s huge, no doubt. But, what’s going on with his back and traps? Does that look super unnatural to anyone else? Is that from too much site oil enhancement, maybe? It almost makes him look like he has a hunchback, right? I’m not trying to hate on the guy, just curious if anyone else is seeing what I’m seeing.

I don't see the oil. I see crazy in human big, but not oil abuse. If just pinning oil would do that Many other BBers would have this look. The guys I've seen pinning there traps all have a strange blocky look that no way looks normal. Maybe he's pinning them with IGF-1 and they just grow massive? Plus this freak has all the supporting muscles that tie into the traps. We will never know. You know how that argument goes......lol

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
^^^^ His instagram is sick. That shit aint cool. Can you find anything else on this guy? Training vids???? Would love to see that........

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I have followed this guy on instagram for about a year. He doesn't look as big on his instagram but in that video he is freak. He is tall but super thick all over.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
Looks like a damn gorilla

Oil in the traps or not, he looks proportionate at that size.