©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Confussed About First Cycle In 9 Years

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Hi, Im trying to figure out how to do my first cycle in 9 years. I currently have Sust, Deca, Primabolan, EQ and Dbol. I want to get size and also lose some body fat and get cut alittle. Can someone please help me with a good cycle. I dont want to make a mistake and waste anything. Thanks !!

P

pincrusher

need some stats on ya such as height, weight, age, how long have you been back in the gym, how much of each item you listed do you have etc.?

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Stats

Im 36 YO, 5;5" tall, 195 pounds with 17% body fat. I have been back in the gym for 2 months and go 5 to 6 times a week. Please help me out if you can. Thanks

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Diet

I am watching my diet. I eat every 2 to 3 hours and only eat whole weat flour products. I also do 1/2 of cardio before and after my workout. I just need a good cycle with what I have. Thanks

P

pincrusher

for starters i would drop the cardio before your workouts except if it is being used to warm up the muscle group you are going to work that day and then i would only do about 5-10 minutes tops. dont waste energy on cardio prior to working out. save it for your weight lifting where you need all your strength.
with the items you have about the best thing to do would be to just run a sust/eq cycle with a dbol kicker
weeks 1-10
sust 1ml 2x per week
eq 1ml 2x per week
weeks 1-4 dbol at 40-50mg ed split up into multiple doses
the primo you can save for a time when you want to run a very restrictive diet with low cals to cut alot of fat. then you can run the primo to help preserve muscle when eating very low amounts of calories.