AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

Карыстальнік КП Пытанні і адказы Спіс Членаў Каляндар Новыя Пасады Хуткія Спасылкі Выхад

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Аўтаматычныя пераклады (Харчаванне ад Яндэкс):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Анаболические пазіцыі, метадалагічнай Бодыбілдынг форум абмеркавання і &ГТ; Anabolic Science Section &ГТ; Anabolic Science Forum

Разьба Інструменты Рэжымы Адлюстравання
Primo or Mast
Old
  (#1)
Bighank
Зарэгістраваны Карыстальнік

Афлайн
Паведамленні: 28
Primo or Mast - 02-16-2018, 08:43 PM

On trt at 150 mg a week, and 2 iu gh.i always add winni or masteron on a lil blast.i love winni so gona keep that in the mix.but i was thinking of switching the mast for primo.ive done alot of aas over 23 years but never primo.so question?would 400 mg a week of primo instead of 400 of mast be worth it?im dying to run some primo.thanks

Old
  (#2)
Concreteguy
Супер Мадэратар

Онлайн
Рэгістрацыя: Сакавік 2013
Размяшчэнне: Па
02-16-2018, 08:53 PM

My money is on "real" primo! ALL DAY LONG.

Выкарыстоўвайце код на "CG5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com заказ!
Як - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

Як - AnaSCI Facebook
Падпісацца - AnaSCI На YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Лепшы хардкор бодыбілдынг прадукты
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Прыбяры свае іголкі і шпрыцы адсюль
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Сацыяльна-эканамічнай і палітычнай свабодзе слова
ЯК РАБІЦЬ ЎКОЛЫ - Поўны Маляўнічых Ўпырску Даведнік
ЧЫСТА ДАБАЎКА ПАРАШКОЎ - Усе сертыфікаваныя лабараторыі
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

Old
  (#3)
Sully
AnaSCI вет / ахвяруючы член

Онлайн
Дата Рэгістрацыі: Снежань 2012
02-16-2018, 08:58 PM

Цытата:
Першапачаткова напісаў Bighank View Post
On trt at 150 mg a week, and 2 iu gh.i always add winni or masteron on a lil blast.i love winni so gona keep that in the mix.but i was thinking of switching the mast for primo.ive done alot of aas over 23 years but never primo.so question?would 400 mg a week of primo instead of 400 of mast be worth it?im dying to run some primo.thanks
Since you’re asking, I assume you’re already aware of the cost difference between legit Primo and Masteron. So, as long as the 2-3x increase in cost isn’t a factor for you, I’d agree on Primo. You could also throw in a little low dose NPP to help offset the joint pain that Winstrol causes for many.

GearPro Рэсп
[email protected]

Гэта з'яўляецца прыкметай адукаванага розуму, каб мець магчымасць адпачываць думка, не прымаючы яе - Арыстоцель

Old
  (#4)
AGGRO

Афлайн
Паведамленні: 943
Дата Рэгістрацыі: Кастрычнік 2012
02-16-2018, 09:30 PM

400mg primo all day.

Old
  (#5)
odin
AnaSCI ветэрынара

Афлайн
Паведамленняў: 1,758
Рэгістрацыя: Лютага 2007
02-16-2018, 10:25 PM

If you plan to stay on awhile I would do both and rotate them. Primo 1st then mast later.

на "дурань думае, што ен будзе жыць вечна,
калі ен трымаецца ў баку ад барацьбы;
але старасць не даруе яму перамір'е
нават калі дзіды рабіць."па

Old
  (#6)
Bighank

Афлайн
Паведамленні: 28
02-17-2018, 06:29 AM

Thanks guys.im gona start with the primo and end with the mast.appreciate the opinions fellas

Old
  (#7)
kevin666
Член Ахвяруючы

Афлайн
Паведамленняў: 48
02-17-2018, 12:01 PM

Цытата:
Першапачаткова напісаў Concreteguy View Post
My money is on "real" primo! ALL DAY LONG.
Good point ... "real"

It appears that none of the primo has tested well so far.

Old
  (#8)
concreter
Член Ахвяруючы

Онлайн
Пастоў: 67
Рэгістрацыя: Сакавік 2014
02-17-2018, 12:47 PM

Primo and Mast together work very nicely.
Almost A Tren look without the Sides.

Old
  (#9)
DNA

Афлайн
Паведамленні: 54
Дата Рэгістрацыі: Красавіка 2014
02-17-2018, 01:09 PM

Primo if legit is hands down better than masteron!

Old
  (#10)
saps
Член Ахвяруючы

Афлайн
Паведамленні: 56
Дата Рэгістрацыі: Май 2013
02-18-2018, 03:51 AM

Nice discussion guys. In 12 years of gearing most of the compounds out there, there are two I have never tried. One is winny as the whole joint destroyer thing always put me off and I am brittle enough from years of PL already. The other is Primo. Usually real primo came with a primo price and I suppose I used mast as a much cheaper but for me acceptable alternative.
I no longer run the doses I once did. Too much listening to Dante and Emeric. So I'm wondering on something low dosed does primo really justify the price over mast if someone were only going to use say 100-200mg a week? Seems like most guys running primo report a sweet spot around 500-600 a week which I would not be at, not even half that.
I'm looking at one of PM's guaranteed sponsor list's right now and primo is literally 3x the price mg per mg versus mast.
I could literally get 2 bottles of mast 200mg and a 100ct bag of 50mg var for the same price as 4 bottles of primo 100mg. Like I said never ran primo so I'm clueless. But in a calorie deficit like I am, seeking primarily lean gains, I've had good experience with var and mast, along with my standard test of course. But if the jury is unanimous about primo I'll give it a go.
Again please note I'm not a big doser anymore. So throwing the kitchen sink at everything is not a choice I will make anymore.

Old
  (#11)
Sully

Онлайн
Дата Рэгістрацыі: Снежань 2012
02-18-2018, 08:53 AM

Цытата:
Першапачаткова напісаў сапс View Post
Nice discussion guys. In 12 years of gearing most of the compounds out there, there are two I have never tried. One is winny as the whole joint destroyer thing always put me off and I am brittle enough from years of PL already. The other is Primo. Usually real primo came with a primo price and I suppose I used mast as a much cheaper but for me acceptable alternative.
I no longer run the doses I once did. Too much listening to Dante and Emeric. So I'm wondering on something low dosed does primo really justify the price over mast if someone were only going to use say 100-200mg a week? Seems like most guys running primo report a sweet spot around 500-600 a week which I would not be at, not even half that.
I'm looking at one of PM's guaranteed sponsor list's right now and primo is literally 3x the price mg per mg versus mast.
I could literally get 2 bottles of mast 200mg and a 100ct bag of 50mg var for the same price as 4 bottles of primo 100mg. Like I said never ran primo so I'm clueless. But in a calorie deficit like I am, seeking primarily lean gains, I've had good experience with var and mast, along with my standard test of course. But if the jury is unanimous about primo I'll give it a go.
Again please note I'm not a big doser anymore. So throwing the kitchen sink at everything is not a choice I will make anymore.
Everyone responds differently to every hormone. Whether or not it’s worth it is an individual decision based on multiple factors, with price being a huge part of the decision. Primo always has and always will be one of the most expensive compounds that one can use. At 100-200mg/wk I would have a hard time saying it’s worth the price, though. That’s just a personal opinion, and should not be taken as a definitive. Others may disagree, based on their personal experiences, and I can’t argue with that in any way.

The reality is, to know for sure, you’ll have to try it to find out.

GearPro Рэсп
[email protected]

Гэта з'яўляецца прыкметай адукаванага розуму, каб мець магчымасць адпачываць думка, не прымаючы яе - Арыстоцель

Old
  (#12)
Concreteguy
Супер Мадэратар

Онлайн
Рэгістрацыя: Сакавік 2013
Размяшчэнне: Па
02-18-2018, 11:38 AM

Can't some of you guys just low does tren and save a shit load of bread doing it?

I never get sides from tren. Maybe a little night sweats, but that's it.

You guys could also try "high" dosing masteron for a bag for the buck.

Выкарыстоўвайце код на "CG5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com заказ!
Як - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

Як - AnaSCI Facebook
Падпісацца - AnaSCI На YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Лепшы хардкор бодыбілдынг прадукты
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Прыбяры свае іголкі і шпрыцы адсюль
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Сацыяльна-эканамічнай і палітычнай свабодзе слова
ЯК РАБІЦЬ ЎКОЛЫ - Поўны Маляўнічых Ўпырску Даведнік
ЧЫСТА ДАБАЎКА ПАРАШКОЎ - Усе сертыфікаваныя лабараторыі
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

Old
  (#13)
Jim550

Онлайн
Паведамленні: 525
02-18-2018, 12:15 PM

If money is not of concern I would go with primo, but I think you'll see much better results at 600mg/wk.

Old
  (#14)
kevin666
Член Ахвяруючы

Афлайн
Паведамленняў: 48
02-18-2018, 12:26 PM

.... Still waiting for a sponsors Primo to actually test as Primo or somewhere near the label claim on the amount and I will order lol

Old
  (#15)
concreter
Член Ахвяруючы

Онлайн
Пастоў: 67
Рэгістрацыя: Сакавік 2014
02-18-2018, 02:38 PM

his summer Run of 300 test e, 800 primo e and 2 half doses of my cut stack of 50 test p, 50 tren ace and 50 mast p. Thursday and Saturday....Jacked for the Weekend.

Old
  (#16)
lntense
Член Ахвяруючы

Афлайн
Паведамленні: 118
Дата Рэгістрацыі: Ліпень 2012
02-20-2018, 12:25 PM

I have yet to try primo so I have only used mast. If price wasn't the issue I would get several vials of primo for a small run just to see.

Old
  (#17)
Jim550

Онлайн
Паведамленні: 525
02-20-2018, 03:44 PM

Цытата:
Першапачаткова напісаў сапс View Post
I wouldn't run it at such a low dose imo it would be a waste for the price. I personally wouldn't run primo less than 400mg/wk it's mild and much better on the body so it's nothing like running 400mg/wk of tren.

Old
  (#18)
Elvia1023

Онлайн
Рэгістрацыя: Кастрычнік 2007
02-21-2018, 10:04 PM

Цытата:
Першапачаткова напісаў Bighank View Post
I would recommend 200mg mast and 400mg primo together with 200mg test. Then cruise on your 150mg test after your cycle.

Выкарыстоўвайце код на "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com заказ!
Выкарыстоўвайце код ELVIA1023 каб атрымаць 5% зніжку на наступны Synthetek Парадак.
На працягу абмежаванага часу толькі, калі Ваш заказ складае 300 $або больш, яны кідаюць у вырабе па вашаму выбару абсалютна бясплатна.

GENOTEC РЭСП
Самыя лепшыя і самыя танныя ААС даступны. ПМ мне для спісу або калі ў вас ёсць якія-небудзь пытанні.

Old
  (#19)
Viking

Афлайн
Паведамленняў: 1,167
Дата Рэгістрацыі: Лістапад 2011
02-25-2018, 11:38 PM

Цытата:
Першапачаткова напісаў Elvia1023 View Post
I would recommend 200mg mast and 400mg primo together with 200mg test. Then cruise on your 150mg test after your cycle.
Good advice. Although out of the two I would probably go against the others and say masteron. 400mg mast would do more for me than 400mg primo. 700mg+ then I would go with primo.

Old
  (#20)
rmtt
Член Ахвяруючы

Афлайн
Рэгістрацыя: Ліпеня 2007
02-26-2018, 05:33 PM

I'm currently running 350mg primo weekly from a guaranteed sponsor at ProM.

I always hear you have to run x,y,z at certain doses to be effective....but I don't buy into it. I've always been a low dose guy...and I believe that anything you put in your body no matter the amount will have an impact in most exceptions.

Honestly....I think a lot of that talk comes from people whose bodyfat is too high to actually see what is going on when they start adding this stuff in......or they are trying to accomplish something with the wrong compound.

I'm not using 600mg of Primo....but I see it far from useless. Just the positive nitrogen retention, feeling of well being, and lack of sides make it appealing to me for what I'm trying to accomplish at this moment.

Also....diet is everything and the compounds we choose are just the icing on the cake. And I think a lot of people make that more complicated then it needs to be. I'm on true TRT of 100mg test weekly most of the year. When I add something in....it's usually just one additional compound...not 2-3+ which to me is just more variables in the equation.

I'm only two weeks in on the Primo, but can already see a difference in muscle fullness. Better glycogen retention or whatever.....but I do notice something going on.

But I'm an older guy whose set in his ways....so take it for what its worth.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Разьба Інструменты
Рэжымы Адлюстравання

Правілы Публікацыі
Вы можа не ствараць новыя тэмы
Вы можа не адказы на пасады
Вы можа не паштовыя ўкладання
Вы можа не рэдагаваць свае паведамленні

BB-код гэта На
Смайлы есць На
[ИМГ] код На
Код HTML Выкл.

Форум Скакаць

Увесь час па Грынвічы -4. Час цяпер 08:43 вечара.

Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.