©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Results & Being Banned!!

GearGod

Feb 18, 2018
You made 25 one sentence posts in 15 minutes to avoid paying 5 bucks and you have the balls to actually complain you can’t see them?

What the hell is wrong with people how do they have such little shame?

I actually can - it was a technical issue. Who are you to say how active someone is? **EDIT**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

GearGod

Feb 18, 2018
You made 25 one sentence posts in 15 minutes to avoid paying 5 bucks and you have the balls to actually complain you can’t see them?

What the hell is wrong with people how do they have such little shame?

I’m not new to the Forum or the AAS scene. You’d be surprised if you knew how involved I was and who I know so I’d watch what you say.

GearGod

Feb 18, 2018
I’d like to donate more than **EDIT** Francisk **EDIT**. If a mod could message I’d really appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
GearGod you can donate, contact buck1973 but you're also receiving a warning as well. Don't talk to other members here like that...it doesn't fly here. FrancisK is right regarding quality posts. Let's move on.

FrancisK

Donating Member
Apr 11, 2017
My bad bro bro, I'll "watch it" and "keep my mouth" shut like you pm'ed me to do....haha!

FrancisK

Donating Member
Apr 11, 2017
If I got you to donate brother than it's a good thing, even if it came about like that.

Didn't mean to call you out so hard just frustrated with things in regards to this whole situation....

GearGod

Feb 18, 2018
I just saw these messages. I don't know why it doesn't notify me on my tapatalk here. Anyways, me and Fransisk are all good. We hashed it out PM like men. Id be happy to make a donation. I will support any and all testing - anything like anabolic lab deserves to be supported in my book. Thanks

G.I.Bro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I saw some discussion on PM and referenced the tests over here and said I was impressed anasci was doing this, I'd missed it being done. I didn't post actual results/numbers or anything. Then I saw this thread. If even referring to them is in violation I can have them deleted.

How do I donate to this anasci testing project? This is a hugely important service to the membership. I'm definitely going to give this board some more attention!

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
I saw some discussion on PM and referenced the tests over here and said I was impressed anasci was doing this, I'd missed it being done. I didn't post actual results/numbers or anything. Then I saw this thread. If even referring to them is in violation I can have them deleted.

How do I donate to this anasci testing project? This is a hugely important service to the membership. I'm definitely going to give this board some more attention!

Yes Sir, send me a PM and i will get the info over to ya..
if ya like instant access just amke a pledge in the donation thread

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-serum-testing/40962-aas-testing-donations-thread-5.html

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Hey guys, even the drug tested isn't supposed to mentioned outside of this forum. I went to look at one of the Sponsor threads and everyone is talking about a certain AAS testing bad. The rules state that any information leaked outside this forum will result in a perm ban.

If people can get information like that, regardless of not knowing the exact dosage, why would they bother donating. ALL OF THE INFORMATION IN THE TEST RESULTS FORUM IS PRIVILEGED INFORMATION! You can mention one or more products testing good or bad but not the name(s). When people ask for more information, that's when you become an ambassador for the testing. Let them know it's going on at AnaSci.org and they need to contact buck1973 and the minimum donation is $25.

If you have a bad product, contact the Sponsor or Rep via email and handle it in private.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
This has been a hot topic on anther forum I'm on after it was mentioned.

I've been watching and no exacts were given (that I saw) and I'll remove them if they are. Also, it was received badly and holes shot through it, as I can understand from members who don't know anyone from here or even care to look into it.

Sorry if this causes any issues. I personally won't be mentioning this testing anywhere else since I don't have the patience to defend it in every post.

I do thank you again for doing this and, I'll be donating again when the check hits the bank.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago

I've been watching and no exacts were given (that I saw) and I'll remove them if they are. Also, it was received badly and holes shot through it, as I can understand from members who don't know anyone from here or even care to look into it.

Sorry if this causes any issues. I personally won't be mentioning this testing anywhere else since I don't have the patience to defend it in every post.

I do thank you again for doing this and, I'll be donating again when the check hits the bank.

Your welcome here anytime
I hope i did not over step my bonds in the few posts I made...
We are also glad you see the value in wat we are tryin to do for the community...

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006

I tell you Monetgo I know your position.
From your post I take it your a mod from another site.
Ive had so many keyboard fights over the years with guys Ive just learn to say a few things That "I" believe then go on. As a community we should all be looking out for one another in the end.

If they-anyone- would take the time to look into it with an open mind the info is all there. Anyone can try to test or trick janoshik, the guy is on point.
There are also Other places Like Simec that can be used (which we have done)

Id advise the guys with doubts to just spend a few $ or organize together among the people they trust. That would be the fat and easy way for them to know on there own without having to care or believe in anything we have done.

Im not a trusting person either by nature as I have seen a lot of shady things and people in the bodybuilding community.

Guys that may have followed the Hgh testing scene over the past years
would know you have two of the best in the community handling these samples and overlooking the testing.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003

Honest and well said! Thank you again!

FrancisK

Donating Member
Apr 11, 2017
Same here montego, I wasnt looking to step on any toes over there. You have a good community over there and it’s natural to have push back when random people sign up to tell something specific....

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
To the member Sullinatah and everyone else, stop saying the testing is at Professional Muscle. The testing is through AnaSci.org. Instead of getting into fights on other forums over these results, please post a general link to the AnaSci.org website and explain to people that if they donate to the testing or have 25 posts they will have access to the AAS testing results. Stay calm and try to drive members here, not away!
Its what brought me here.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk