©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Results & Being Banned!!

rowdyz

Mar 4, 2018
So thankful for everyone involved in this forum, i knew my stuff was underdosed and the tests proved my intuition. I will be using a new source from here on out. Thank you all.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
So thankful for everyone involved in this forum, i knew my stuff was underdosed and the tests proved my intuition. I will be using a new source from here on out. Thank you all.

I'm glad the testing was beneficial for you. You obviously see how important the testing is. If you can, make a minimum donation of $25, or more if you can and help us keep this testing going!!

muj

Jul 3, 2017
Shame that people are willing to do this and try to ruin and disrespect such a great initiative

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We can all help by doing blood testing

Personally, I have never been one to go by bloods.
Too many inconsistencies have been openly shown over the years from same batches used by different people with different results.

This testing we are doing here will give you a definite answer on what the product and dose actually is.
The only step further we could go would come at a much higher expense and that would be moving into testing for heavy metals.

Zensation

Donating Member
May 31, 2018
Hey guys, im new on this forum but think what you all are doing as far as testing is fantastic! I would love to donate $25 or so towards the cause if some one contacts me via pm. Good stuff!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Hey guys, im new on this forum but think what you all are doing as far as testing is fantastic! I would love to donate $25 or so towards the cause if some one contacts me via pm. Good stuff!

Welcome to the board!
You can contact buck1973 here on how to donate.
Thank you!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yea, send Buck a pm. You guys will want to see these recent tests if you are a frequent buyer to some of the labs.

It's about time I need to resend some more $$$ to help out too.

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
So I see I got banned at PM for the following reason:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Bringing test results here from anasci to start problems.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I posted about it in the banned forum 2 days ago asking for information about what results I posted but have gotten no answer and really don’t expect I will (because I actually have not posted any results there).

What I did post was two things that I am guessing are somehow tied to me getting banned. One was stating in a sponsors thread that members should check out the testing at Anasci. This cannot be the reason because a few posted down from me a mod said the same thing and posted a link. The other was in the scirrox thread I asked about the quality of the primo ace, saying that I heard it was really smooth. That was all. In that post I didn’t mention the testing at all. Now we know based on the testing done here what the deal is w that. However, I didn’t say a single thing about the fact that the product was tested or anything about the results. There was someone who quoted my post who then eluded to the test results - maybe the mod who banned me made a mistake and intended to ban them? I don’t know.

I have contributed both product and $ to the testing and will continue to do so. I have had members ask me for the results and I tell them that I can’t do that and they need to contribute to Anasci.

I am posting this here because I am not really sure how else to approach this since I am getting no response over there.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I banned you and it was for reason number 2
You listed. The testing is for everyone that contributes to know what’s going on and what there using. It’s held here at a anasci for a reason.
It’s not for you to run over there and stir up a bunch of trouble. It’s a good way to ruin the testing by starting trouble over there.

And what was the reasoning?
Who are you to go warn the world?
Can you not just be happy knowing the result ?

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
I banned you and it was for reason number 2
You listed. The testing is for everyone that contributes to know what’s going on and what there using. It’s held here at a anasci for a reason.
It’s not for you to run over there and stir up a bunch of trouble. It’s a good way to ruin the testing by starting trouble over there.

And what was the reasoning?
Who are you to go warn the world?
Can you not just be happy knowing the result ?

rAJJIN - i hear you, and I understand and apologize.

I do want to mention though in other cases I do see a lot of the testing being discussed over there regularly, in and out of sponsor threads, and i did not think it was an issue so long as we do not make note of the actual testing. My hope was not to stir up trouble, but rather to stir up interest in people coming over here to view the testing, because the more that are interested the more will contribute.

Hopefully you can understand this and lift the ban, I would appreciate it and in the future refrain from mentioning anything about the testing. However I do have to say it is a little unclear as to what discussion is permissible and impermissible, and maybe we should try and clarify that a bit - especially if as you say it may lead to ruining the testing altogether.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I’ll lift the ban.

The rule is just be more vague your first comment was fine it was the second one when you kept pushing it.
Just say hey you guys may want to see the results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I’ll lift the ban.

The rule is just be more vague your first comment was fine it was the second one when you kept pushing it.
Just say hey you guys may want to see the results

Yeah man, remember the last set of results...You guys can't go back into their threads attacking them or throwing snide remarks!

Just post a link to the results and tell people to get over and check them out!

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
Yeah man, remember the last set of results...You guys can't go back into their threads attacking them or throwing snide remarks!

Just post a link to the results and tell people to get over and check them out!

Agreed. Sounds good. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk