©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Be An Ambassador For The Testing!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Guys, I'm seeing way too much anger on other forums. Some of you went to other forums, with a 0 post count going on about H-AS. The members there don't know if you have any credibility or a beef with that sponsor. We ban members like that on PM and AnaSci.

First off, the testing isn't taking place at PM, it's taking place at AnaSCI.org...please get that right! Place a general link to AnaSCI.org and explain to people that we have testing going on. When they ask for results to support the entire community, explain to them that the testing isn't cheap and we're accepting donations which will support further testing and grant them access to the results. This is the real way to support the community! Tell them if they have a minimum of 25 posts at AnaSCI then they will also have access but everyone should make a donation regardless of post count. Even tell them who to contact...buck1973.

Don't fight with people. Some will always say it's BS...who cares. Believe me, for the smarter members, the curiosity will get the better of them!

Last edited:

saps

Donating Member
Apr 2, 2013
well stated Bio, I'm no longer a mega poster but I do definitely do my small part to encourage the support for the testing here. I'm so glad I made the decision for myself and I hope as the weeks and months roll by dozens and hundreds more join us in supporting this cause.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Guys gotta stop going after the sponsors even if they test bad
The more you complain and go after a sponsor on other boards will mean less donating at Anasci, let other people be curious about the testing and come over and donate or contribute
if enough people see the real results it will naturally weed out the bad ones

The Mods or Owners of the site will ban them if needed, it's not our job to decide that

Mention the testing done (no results) in posts but demanding your money back and some of the other stuff I have been reading is pointless, I get it your mad, but there is nothing going to change the fact you got bad gear, toss it, use it, do whatever makes you feel better but blowing off on the site won't change anything, move on and hopefully find a better source, they are out there, might not be the cheapest but it's up to you, most people only care about price and the cheaper the better, maybe if we/you were using properly dosed gear you wouldn't have to use fucking 1-2 grams of gear per week and only use half of that
a $60 vial of test Cyp 300 mgs properly dosed is the same as 2 $30 vials of test cyp labeled at 300mgs but really only 150 mgs ! :rolleyes:

This isn't CVS
We all have been burned or sold under dosed shit before, and we will have it all happen to us again most likely
If you can't afford to piss away the money you spend on gear ( a couple $1k), than don't play this game/ hobby, if your burned for over $5k than you are a reseller and in the end prob not out any money but the people you sell to at over inflated prices are out the money or have bad gear

For the people that still like the product or think the sponsor is so great just cause he is cheap or say I feel good on it after they test bad, fine let them continue to use what( or guess what they are using) and who they want it doesn't matter to me if they continue, I know I won't ever purchase from Sponsor/Source that tests bad , I might give them a second chance depending on how they deal with the poor results after seeing more testing done on them

Keep the testing going, and remember we all need people to donate more, stop being so fucking cheap ( This includes the Sponsors as well to donate more, a few have most have not ), and we also need sponsors to be around to test, we all need each other, I want as many good sponsors to chose from also not just a few

Buck, I will match any donation of $25.00 or more (up to $250.00 total out of my pocket), offer expiries March10th, game on you cheap fuckers !!!!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
The more you complain and go after a sponsor on other boards will mean less donating at Anasci, let other people be curious about the testing and come over and donate or contribute

The Mods or Owners of the site will ban them if needed, it's not our job to decide that

Mention the testing done (no results) in posts but demanding your money back and some of the other stuff I have been reading is pointless, I get it your mad, but there is nothing going to change the fact you got bad gear, toss it, use it, do whatever makes you feel better but blowing off on the site won't change anything, move on and hopefully find a better source, they are out there, might not be the cheapest but it's up to you, most people only care about price and the cheaper the better, maybe if we/you were using properly dosed gear you wouldn't have to use fucking 1-2 grams of gear per week and only use half of that
a $60 vial of test Cyp 300 mgs properly dosed is the same as 2 $30 vials of test cyp labeled at 300mgs but really only 150 mgs ! :rolleyes:

This isn't CVS
We all have been burned or sold under dosed shit before, and we will have it all happen to us again most likely
If you can't afford to piss away the money you spend on gear ( a couple $1k), than don't play this game/ hobby, if your burned for over $5k than you are a reseller and in the end prob not out any money but the people you sell to at over inflated prices are out the money or have bad gear

For the people that still like the product or think the sponsor is so great just cause he is cheap or say I feel good on it after they test bad, fine let them continue to use what( or guess what they are using) and who they want it doesn't matter to me if they continue, I know I won't ever purchase from Sponsor/Source that tests bad , I might give them a second chance depending on how they deal with the poor results after seeing more testing done on them

Keep the testing going, and remember we all need people to donate more, stop being so fucking cheap ( This includes the Sponsors as well to donate more, a few have most have not ), and we also need sponsors to be around to test, we all need each other, I want as many good sponsors to chose from also not just a few

Buck, I will match any donation of $25.00 or more (up to $250.00 total out of my pocket), offer expiries March10th, game on you cheap fuckers !!!!

Very well said!

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I just donated 200 more you cheap slut!

Nice
But please leave my preference of woman out of this :D
Cheap Under dosed Gear = Bad
Cheap Sluts = Good , more money for good gear :D
You are officially off the cheapo list, although I don't think you were on it to begin with

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago

This isn't CVS

I just donated 200 more you cheap slut!

Nice
But please leave my preference of woman out of this :D
Cheap Under dosed Gear = Bad
Cheap Sluts = Good , more money for good gear :D
You are officially off the cheapo list, although I don't think you were on it to begin with

Yes Sir Mr. Francis,
I got the last donation TY, how ever I am sure you know it does not qualify For Mr. Forms generous matchin offer.
As I see it and as records reflect, he made the offer @ 3:18 PM 2/22/18
I received yr payment 2/19/18 so i will not count it at this time. in fact i only collected 1 donation after that offer was made it was by Marky Boy and he also will not make the deal he donated 20.00, 5.00 under the required 25 min. so no score thus far..
I am sure others will step up and this deal will not slip by.
I will b postin more wen time allows to get collections goin this weekend.
Thank You guys both and all, for Yr repeated support.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Damn buck you’re really getting that little of donations? Just one?

were close to enuff for the next sample send in so were good for a little while
I'll hit the boards a little soon
I gona try some sponsors too...
to me thats brilliant for them to support really shows there str8 up notin to hide.
a very popular HGH guy told us early on wen we doin HGH testin he want to b in on every HGH test we do no questions asked. risky sure but reward is huge

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Make no mistake
I M very proud of wat the members have enabled us to do in this short amount of time.

Look at the number of test results we have in under a year.
look at the benefits provided and continuing.
We have done alot of good in this short time.
More to come.