©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Roelly Winklaar ( IT'S ON )

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
WOW! What kind of line up is this going to be? If I were Heath I would seriously be very concerned about these guys coming for him. Do you guys see any weaknesses? Good God man.

[ame]https://youtu.be/vzxtchlgSK8[/ame]

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I have to agree he gets bigger and bigger. Excited to keep following this guy and see his success.

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
I just hope someone other than Phil wins. Can’t stand that guys personality or his bird pecs and narrow shoulders. Plus he has no respect, talking shit about Arnold’s legs. You can’t compare era’s. Imagine if Arnold was training year round, had a guru, was running all the drugs at high doses like todays pros! Plus in bodybuilding, you improve into your early 40’s. Arnold called it quits before age 30 the first time I believe. Phil even gets into arguments on social media with people! Like seriously, have some class and don’t pay attention to these people. What kind of insecure child are you arguing with nobody’s?! Anyways, this kratom is really kicking in! I hope Phil comes in with a bigger bubble gut than last year and Big Ramy comes and bigger and more shredded than ever before and dethrones this damn insecure man child!

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Only 1 person I think will take out Phil, and that is Ramy. If Ramy improves like he did last year, no way should Phil win that title.