©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's up everyone!

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
I joined here a long time ago shortly after joining up at ProM. Life happens...and I actually got reminded of this board just a few weeks back because of the testing going on.

So I wanted to donate to that...and figured since I don't visit many places this would be a good second home.

I have exercised pretty much as long as I can remember. I'm 44, and had my first injury a little over two years ago. With that and work..I was out of the gym for about 18 months. Since I couldn't exercise, I just dieted and stayed as lean as I could even though without being able to hit the gym...I did not diet as strictly as I should have.

When I got released to lift again....I decided it was time for a change since I was getting older. So I will share some of my pics.

I realize that I am at the point where I'm carrying more body fat than I like...so this past week I have started reducing calories a little.

1st pic - Day before I started back lifting. 163lbs
2nd pic - About 6-7 months later. 196lbs
3rd and 4th pic - Just some random shots .

tzgsAqj.jpg

MH7892U.jpg

7YKkjXk.jpg

FKFcYmS.jpg

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Dude you look great! I've seen you posting over at PM and am really happy you took up the offers to come over brother. Your a great fit here.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
I'd say you look better than 80% of the population in the first pic. Delts were popping in the second.

Good job man

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
welcome back! muscle memory is working overdrive ! !:headbang:

Muscle memory is a wonderful thing! I think the heaviest I ever weighed was about 210-212 lbs. But I'm a short guy (5'6")...and even though I'm 44....I still fight with a pretty crazy fast metabolism.

I can miss a couple of carb meals and drop 5lbs of water in a day it seems.

Losing weight has never been an issue....but eating enough to add it has always been my crutch. After awhile....you get sick of constantly eating.

Two weeks ago I backed off to somewhere around 3600 calories....and I have dropped a little over 1lb each week.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Figured I would post up a shot of my legs. Crappy pic...and I haven't been working them like I should have. Last few weeks I have been slowly ramping up the intensity of my leg training.

My quads grow pretty easily if I am training them. I'm trying to focus more on hamstring movements at the moment!

Otyygay.jpg

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Also a rear trap shot. This was taken a couple of months ago when I was putting weight back on. IMO they look much thicker now as that pic was probably 15lbs ago. I'm not any good at taking "selfies"...and I'm relaxed in this one aside from lifting my arms to snap the picture.

OE3SKKg.jpg

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You look great. It's nice to see you started posting again. We joined around the same time :)

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Nice progress and great shape. With more time and the right changes you could look freaky.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Solid physique. It's good to see you posting again. I have noticed a few old usernames have started posting again which is great. What are your goals for this year?

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Solid physique. It's good to see you posting again. I have noticed a few old usernames have started posting again which is great. What are your goals for this year?
Stay healthy!!!!

Maybe see how high I can push my bodyweight without getting overly fat. More of a two steps forward...one step back deal.

Bulk until insulin sensitivity starts falling off....lower calories and add more GDA's....and then go again.

Not going to push it like in the past just trying to gain weight for the hell of it.

Most of my past training has been centered around powerlifting....but I'm doing more stuff for actual hypertrophy now....so we will see where it goes!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
You look great. You looked good in the 1st pic considering you were out the gym for so long. Looks like not falling off your diet too much paid off as that was a great base to work from.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Muscle memory is a wonderful thing! I think the heaviest I ever weighed was about 210-212 lbs. But I'm a short guy (5'6")...and even though I'm 44....I still fight with a pretty crazy fast metabolism.

I can miss a couple of carb meals and drop 5lbs of water in a day it seems.

Losing weight has never been an issue....but eating enough to add it has always been my crutch. After awhile....you get sick of constantly eating.

Two weeks ago I backed off to somewhere around 3600 calories....and I have dropped a little over 1lb each week.

I have the same exact problem.......