©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Delt injection help?????

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Well im thinkin of delt sight injection, due 2 takin 4 shots in a week 2 test 2 eq and wanted to know the prep for delt. i know the glute u need to be relaxed and quick slap pullback and plunge, but what bout the arm.??? my right arm was severly crushed but im back and it looks fine but not as big ita has a steel rod in it from elbow to sholder.

5'9"170lbs
260 bench
360 squat
380 deadlift
145 curl
70 db curl

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
All intramuscular injections work better if the muscle is relaxed a bit. The needle will probably penetrate no matter what, but if you stiffin up, you will risk being more sore than normal in that area for a while.

P

pincrusher

what is the totasl volume of each shot because you can mix the eq & test in the same syringe and inject up to 2ml without any problem in each glute per week. just load 1ml of test & 1ml of eq into a syringe then inject.
i like delt injections but they take some time getting used to because everything is done with 1 hand. you need to learn how to grasp the syringe with your thumb & middle fingers and use your first finger to push the plunger down. inject into the center of the biggest part that sticks out over the area where your arm attaches to your shoulder. go to www.spotinjections.com for more info on where to inject into delts.