©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Calum Moger

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Talk about having the world by the ASS! In the world of esthetics, I think this guy is about at 98%.

[ame]https://youtu.be/B_7PX2Fnzhk[/ame]

thethinker

Donating Member
May 24, 2013
And tears his bicep cheat curling for an Instagram video...?

People with elite genetics often don't know how good they have it ...until they do something like that

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Dude’s for sure impressive. Anyone know how tall he is? I’m guessing 6’1” - 6’3”. Hard to tell from the videos.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
An ideal physique.

Damn that barbell and his lack of common sense lol.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
He has a great physique and aesthetics, wonder how quickly he put on size cause the only photo when he is small that shows a date was back in 2007

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Jim, there some vids of him in 2013 and he looks great. But smaller everywhere. He has consistently made quality gains since at least then.

Fucking guy even looks like Arnold. Ya know as Arnold is now to old to play the rolls he is known for maybe there's a slot for this guy to just fall into? Just sayin........

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
He's featured in that Netflix documentary that came out a few months ago. Definitely awesome genetics, if he'd put 100 percent effort he could go far.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Great look. He could do well in classic physique. I don't think he is too bothered with competing though.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
If I had to pick a physique it would probably be his. Great look and proportions.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
He downsized due to the injury recently but with his genetics it will take 2 weeks to get back to his 250 solid pounds. He is still looking great at 235 without being able to train properly. Even his legs are good and for his height that is impressive.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
He will be smarter after his injury. I think it was a bit of a shock as he has never been injured before. He has realized he can't do those things any more. He does seem wreckless from videos I have seen though. He has so much potential if he chooses to go down that road. I doubt he will as for all the stress of competing there is no money in it. He must be doing well for himself now with the social media, supps and planned film work. If he learns to act he could make a fortune.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
He downsized due to the injury recently but with his genetics it will take 2 weeks to get back to his 250 solid pounds. He is still looking great at 235 without being able to train properly. Even his legs are good and for his height that is impressive.

Legs are about the only thing he can train currently, hopefully he hits them hard then like you said he gets it back so fast with his genetics, his upper body would follow suit very quickly imo.