©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How partying in bodybuilding got started!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Entertaining...

HOW PARTYING IN BODYBUILDING GOT STARTED! - YouTube

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
Bodybuilders have been abusing recreational drugs and partying long before the Sound Factory. It’s an unfortunate part of the dark side of bodybuilding that I unfortunately got involved in. My biggest regret in life. I thought I had taken the most tabs of ecstasy in one night at 13 pills, then Kamali comes out and obliterates my 13 pills with his 24! Lol!

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
I watched a documentary on female bb...the host asked one of the participants how she stayed in such good condition year round...she replied "the 3 C's"...he asked what are the 3Cs...she said caffeine cigarettes and cocaine...he then said that doesn't sound very healthy...she said whoever said bb was healthy...lol.....kvh

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Bodybuilders have been abusing recreational drugs and partying long before the Sound Factory. It’s an unfortunate part of the dark side of bodybuilding that I unfortunately got involved in. My biggest regret in life. I thought I had taken the most tabs of ecstasy in one night at 13 pills, then Kamali comes out and obliterates my 13 pills with his 24! Lol!

I genuinely beat him. Plus he said it was over 2 days or so. One night in Ibiza I had over 25. I don't know the exact number but a lot. I used to have about 10 every night in the clubs and after parties. I would have a cocktail of things every night out. I had a break once but when I got an apartment in the city centre at about 23 I started partying again. I have done 4 in 1 go before as well. Looking back very silly but I do have some stories.

The last time I went to Ibiza I mainly just drank a lot. I did dabble but my mate is mental and had loads. He spent about $5k in 1 week on drink and drugs. Don't get me wrong I was bad as well but a fraction of him. He was having superman e that is in Ibiza that are massive tabs and suppose to be double strength. I think he had 15 of those the 1st day... I had 3. He was having lines of ketamine and coke. At that time in my life I had stopped all the late partying but this was going back in a sense.

They mess with your nervous system too much. I have woke up unable to use my right hand for a day when I have took a lot once. The same happened in Ibiza after I only had those 3 in 1 night so I figured best not to go too crazy.

The video did bring back memories as I used to go to a club evey week for years that sounded similar but was only open till 8am. Then the afterparties would begin that could last a few days. I used to lose so much weight cos I would go 2 days without eating and just getting completely wrecked. Those days are long gone.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
That video is great! Dave needs to have Lopez, Ameen and Kamali on more often.