©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question on different stacking options?

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
I was just curious to find out if all steroids are stackable or if its possible that some would counteract the other making them worthless. like stacking sustannon with a test cyp or just something like that. I am still natural and im just wanting some more info before I start a cycle this coming winter thanks for any answers you may have.

W

wolfyEVH

spusoccer said:
I was just curious to find out if all steroids are stackable or if its possible that some would counteract the other making them worthless. like stacking sustannon with a test cyp or just something like that. I am still natural and im just wanting some more info before I start a cycle this coming winter thanks for any answers you may have.

stackin sust and cyp would be retarded as sust IS testosterone, just with 4 different esters......now its not really a good idea to be stacking multiple orals on a cycle......as a beginner, however i would recommend you NOT stack and stick with testosterone...(cypionate or enanthate)

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
thats what I was thinking I was just curious to see if some stacks counteract eachother so that neither one will work i plan on just running test cyp and dbol for my first cycle but that wont be happening tell this fall