©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Throwing in the Towel....

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Well Guys....I don't think Im cut out for "gearing up". It's starting to cut into alot of other aspects in my life. My body has turned into a completely pimply butterball and no matter how much i scrub and wash it just doesn't go away. It's irritating the hell out of me. My sleeps are restless, I was not totally prepared for what I am up against right now...maybe in the future. The list goes on and on. BUT most importantly, my wife is started to get concerned about all of these things. Im not saying I am pussy whipped but my wife's opinion plays a large role in my life. I am 5 weeks into cycle(500mg test enanthate/week; 400mg deca per week) What I need from some of the vets/mods is....advice on PCT at this stage of the game??? How long and how much Nolvadex should I use?(thats all I got at this point, probably could get clomid) And is there any natural supplements that I could also use to rebound my natural test back to good health???? Thanks. :)

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
You could always just quit takin' the deca and keep running the test until the cycle is over and see if that helps.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i know...all the pimples on my face makes me want to quit!!! i stopped taking it for like 3 weeks now...pimples still wont go away even with extra strength proactiv. i quit juicing for now...the pimples are making me look like a ugly mofo!! its really hard to make them gfo away after you juice...its not like making them go away when your not on it...its worse. oh well.....at least i gained about 13 pounds off my first full cycle and keeping it so far....

W

wolfyEVH

i get acne sometimes, however on test, it doesnt really aggrevate it at all.....i think a lot of it might be stress.......stussy, you've been freakin out about your cycle from day one.....

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
No offense stussy but you have freaked from the first inject. I'm in week four of a d-bol test-c cycle. Other than a little oily skin and some fatigue issues which has passed i feel good and the gains in strength are impressive. Cutting out the deca and running just the test sounds smart.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Bro, I really dont recommend throwing in the towel. I felt the same way you did on my first couple cycles. We ALL do. Nervous about what the gear maybe doing in terms of health, acne problems, restless sleeps etc. However, these feelings are normal. I would advise you to try and stick with it for another 3 weeks to finish your cycle.

If you really dont want to, you can use the prop I sent you while the long acting test and deca esters leave your system. But either way, 5 weeks of cyp and deca will require PCT. But you will rebound very quickly being its your first cycle. Hope to hear back from you.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I've had time to rationally think and...I am continuing with my cycle. Thanks for your guys support. I've been sick with a cold for the last week so I've been kinda glum. But I am going to struggle and keep on going. :D

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Don't forget Stussy that it's your decision to make and whatever decision you ever end up making everyone on this board will support ya 100%.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
MaSTa LifTa said:
Don't forget Stussy that it's your decision to make and whatever decision you ever end up making everyone on this board will support ya 100%.

Thanks bro. I just need to chill a bit. I've been uneased right from the first injection. I got 7 weeks left(12 weeks total). and then im throwin in the towel... :cool:

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
good to hear stussy , I had a couple of rough spots in my cycle as well you are so far into it you may as well finish it ,

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Stussy my friend, i dont know your weight etc, but have you ever considdered going on LESS juice??..I say this, although i only weigh +-130lbs, i use to only use Deca at 100mg/week and Test Cypionate at 200mg/week..I could not even remember if i had the "zits", but i was building fast and could really see a HUGE diff...Before leaving everything, why not try doing what I did??..That's if you want to :)...Remember...More isn't always better..But i would suggest you first come of your current cycle..;-)

Last edited:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
It has nothing to do with stress guys. I break out bad off test and dbol and a lot of others do too. Some people are simply prone to acne. There is NOTHING imo that can be done to prevent this with exception to accutane trweatment. This is intended to people like stussy sounds like that are very prone to it. If you ever do AAS again then try low androgenic ones like anavar, primobolan, or turanabol.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
jsjs24 said:
It has nothing to do with stress guys. I break out bad off test and dbol and a lot of others do too. Some people are simply prone to acne. There is NOTHING imo that can be done to prevent this with exception to accutane trweatment. This is intended to people like stussy sounds like that are very prone to it. If you ever do AAS again then try low androgenic ones like anavar, primobolan, or turanabol.

I have to include tanning as part of my cycles. It works wonders for acne. If I don't go tan for 3-4 days in a row - I start breaking out like crazy. The UV rays zap acne and destroy all other forms of bacteria on the skin. Contrary to what many believe, it is very healthy IMO.
A doctor once told me that stress can cause acne also.

P

pincrusher

jsjs24 said:
i agree with this in that you should look for less androgenic steroids next time you may want to do a cycle. turanabol is starting to show great promis as a good steroid to take for decent gains with very few side affects and a lower cost than anavar. a t-bol/primo cycle should give ya about 15lbs of solid gains over a 12 week cycle and most of the gains will be keepable and your side affects will be minimal at best.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
pincrusher said:
i agree with this in that you should look for less androgenic steroids next time you may want to do a cycle. turanabol is starting to show great promis as a good steroid to take for decent gains with very few side affects and a lower cost than anavar. a t-bol/primo cycle should give ya about 15lbs of solid gains over a 12 week cycle and most of the gains will be keepable and your side affects will be minimal at best.

Thanks for being supportive guys. The only acne i am getting is on my back , shoulders, and between my pecs. None on my face. Went to my doctor yesterday. He told me after my cycle he would put me on something to clear it up. :D

P

pincrusher

i tend to get acne very bad in those areas as well and have used pantothenic acid to hel reduce the outbreaks but what seems to work best for me is when i am on gh or igf. i just started a cycle using both igf & gh last monday and within a couple of days my acne started to dissapear. the gh is only at 2iu per day, which is a low dosage and the igf i am running at 50mcg per day. dont recommedn ya try them both together but the pantothenic acid may work for you to reduce overall acne.
your problem along with mine is that our sebaceous glands which are located right below the skin surface, are strong receptor sites for dht which is what test converts to in our body. this is what is causing the excessive oil that creates the acne problem. you could use finasteride during your cycle to reduce the dht conversion but that will also reduce your gains potential because the dht is needed to produce the best gains since is is much strongere then the parent testosterone hormone.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
pincrusher said:
i tend to get acne very bad in those areas as well and have used pantothenic acid to hel reduce the outbreaks but what seems to work best for me is when i am on gh or igf. i just started a cycle using both igf & gh last monday and within a couple of days my acne started to dissapear. the gh is only at 2iu per day, which is a low dosage and the igf i am running at 50mcg per day. dont recommedn ya try them both together but the pantothenic acid may work for you to reduce overall acne.
your problem along with mine is that our sebaceous glands which are located right below the skin surface, are strong receptor sites for dht which is what test converts to in our body. this is what is causing the excessive oil that creates the acne problem. you could use finasteride during your cycle to reduce the dht conversion but that will also reduce your gains potential because the dht is needed to produce the best gains since is is much strongere then the parent testosterone hormone.

And this is why it is worthwhile for me to keep coming back to Anasci.org. Thanks for the info, Pin.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i hate the damn acne between the pecs, thats what i got now, and it seemed to show up after the cycle. i found out what also helps besides getting sun, is wiping it down with alcohol, rubbing alcohol that is.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:
I have to include tanning as part of my cycles. It works wonders for acne. If I don't go tan for 3-4 days in a row - I start breaking out like crazy. The UV rays zap acne and destroy all other forms of bacteria on the skin. Contrary to what many believe, it is very healthy IMO.
A doctor once told me that stress can cause acne also.

Tanning is good when not overused (my derm agrees), but when someone has acne bad tanning and stress relief are NOT going to help bro. People who don't get extreme acne imo do not understand it well enough. I battled it for years growing up and then every cycle I did made it worse. The last big cycle I did (over a yr ago) gave me the worsed acne ever. I had to do an accutane treatment for 7 months and am now clear as ever. I personally will probably never use strong androgenics again.