©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Equipoise

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
What are your opinions on Equipoise and hunger? I've used Eq off and on for years, and for me, I've never experienced an increase in appetite. Don't get me wrong, my appetite is like a Bear when I use GHRP-6!!!! I wonder if that is another of those "Psychosomatic" things associated with bodybuilding? You always hear that Eq increases hunger, what do you think?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Never gave me any noticeable increase in appetite. Just a huge increase in blood pressure from increases in RBC. The older I get, the worse I feel when my BP goes up. From here on out, I’m done with EQ, strictly because of BP. Same for Anadrol. The benefits no longer outweigh the potential gains.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I never felt hunger from it either. But I will add that almost all "serious" BBers have this in there cycles because of it's effects on growth.

Kindlife

Nov 5, 2017
Ive only used it once for bout 5-6months. At first i thought i had noticeable increase in hunger but it faded off quick and i think it was just all in my head because of things id read and was expecting.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
One of my good friends swears it's the best thing there is ......aside from Tren of course. 400mg week for as long as he has it.

But he's also a genetic freak that I've seen take everything under the sun....and bloodwork during cycle comes back perfect....even using tren and halo.

His thinking is that if he has a 3 or 5 ml syringue......its not worth the time to stick himself unless its completely full.

But he's an 8 time world champion in his sport across 6 weight classes....and holds around 26 national titles. Plus most of the stuff he gets is free....has endorsements from all over.

Hahaha....we are exact opposites as I'm the "low dose" anything guy. But I've trained with him for around 8 years....and learned far more than I would have ever on my own.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
I can’t tell if EQ increases hunger personally. I have a ridiculous appetite genetically anyways. Everyone in my family is fat, you should see how much they all eat when we get together. You would think the whole family is on a gram of EQ and injecting ghrp 6 before meals.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Never noticed much hunger from it. It's always been good for lean gains and vascularity for me. Even adding a small dose can benefit most cycles. The highest I ever dosed it was 600mg.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I experienced a big appetite increase when using higher doses of eq. At lower doses I don't notice much. It does give me some anxiety especially in higher doses so I always use a max of 450mg per week now.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I my self also get a good appetite with higher dose.
I love EQ it's my favorite if them all.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Never felt the hunger either. I like EQ but I seem to have dry skin and hives whenever I run it. I chalked it up to an allergic reaction. I would get very itchy hives that would last 30mins at a time on my feet, legs, torso, and wrists. It was very odd. I would get this every time I added EQ to my stack which was quite often at one point.

rowdyz

Mar 4, 2018
Currently running 600mg a week, my experience would be noticing an increase in appetite Within about 10 days of starting eq, after 4 weeks I noticed incredible pumps and an increase in appetite to the point needing sasquatch meal proportions. If I don't drink at least a gallon and a half of water I definitely notice that I become lethargic and have issues with my heart pounding out of my chest just going up a flight of stairs. 35 years old, and I've always come back to test eq being my favorite stack.

pjk1969

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
i rememeber hoping it would make me feel hungrier but...never did.
i was road biking back then and was amazed at the performance improvements i made while on. unbelievable really.
another thing people say is they get anxiety. never got that either.

rowdyz

Mar 4, 2018
i rememeber hoping it would make me feel hungrier but...never did.
i was road biking back then and was amazed at the performance improvements i made while on. unbelievable really.
another thing people say is they get anxiety. never got that either.

I forgot to mention the anxiety.....