©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GearPro $600 March Madness Contest !!!!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
It was pointed out to me that the original link was not working. A new link to the bracket pool has been added in another post in the main thread. If anyone has any issues with it, please post and let me know, or send me a PM, please.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
The link had definitely been fixed, now. Get signed up soon guys. Only 1 signed up so far, we need 20 for this to go live. Don’t miss out on your chance at $600 of the best gear available anywhere!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Get registered soon guys. Brackets can start to be filled out in just a couple days. $600 up for grabs, don’t miss out!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Brackets can start to be filled out in 2 days. Get in on this guys!!!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
It’s almost crunch time gents. Tomorrow is the 11th, and there’s only a 4 day window to fill out brackets. There’s $600 in free gear up for grabs here! Don’t miss out.

Incase anyone is concerned about privacy, it’s a completely private group, which is why it requires a password. No one outside of the contest group will be able to see what the contest group is or even know you are registered for it.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
It’s March 11 guys. That means brackets are ready to filled in. You’ve only got until the 15th to get them filled out. Let’s get on it!

For anyone that hasn’t registered yet, click the link in the OP and follow the simple directions. It only takes a minute to register and less than 5 minutes to fill out a bracket. Just a few minutes of you life to win $600 worth of the best gear on the market from Gearpro!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Just got done filling out my bracket. Took just a few minutes. There’s still time to get your entry in. The Tournament doesn’t start until the 15th. Click the link in the OP to get started.

There’s $600 in gear up for grabs here. Don’t miss your chance.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Time’s running out guys. The tournament starts tomorrow morning. Entries for the contest have to be in before then. It’s fast and easy to enter, and there’s $600 in free gear up for grabs for the winner! Don’t miss out on this contest, there won’t be another one like it!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
For everyone that signed up, but didn’t get their bracket filled out yet, remember to get that done before tomorrow morning.