©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pulling the trigger on next cycle????

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
How do you guys say - IT'S TIME
I have been wanting ti start up for 6 months or more.
I just can't pull ther trigger

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
What’s stopping you? Any particular reason you’re not starting?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Every time I say I am going to start I forget to take a shot then a day goes by then a week then a month.

I know how to fix that right now. Too easy. GO TAKE YOUR FIRST SHOT RIGHT FUCKING NOW! Problem solved. You’re welcome. :D

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Problem - take shot
5 day's go by
10 days go by
Oops forgot my shot
Month goes by
Fat and skinny a month or 2 hours by and opps - no shot

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Problem - take shot
5 day's go by
10 days go by
Oops forgot my shot
Month goes by
Fat and skinny a month or 2 hours by and opps - no shot

U need me to txt u a reminder every few days?

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Make yourself a rule of no breakfast until morning shot done or checked off that you didn't have one that day....I keep a small calendar I do this with. It also let's me look back at what I've done and when...right shit in code to keep it incognito if someone happen to see it there none the wiser.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Make yourself a rule of no breakfast until morning shot done or checked off that you didn't have one that day....I keep a small calendar I do this with. It also let's me look back at what I've done and when...right shit in code to keep it incognito if someone happen to see it there none the wiser.
I like your ideas
I dont tell my wife I even don juice
The other year I went from fat to clean - lean - healthy and shredded to putting 25 lbs. Of muscle back on and sheer never said one thing at all

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I like your ideas
I dont tell my wife I even don juice
The other year I went from fat to clean - lean - healthy and shredded to putting 25 lbs. Of muscle back on and sheer never said one thing at all

Sounds like she already knows and is smart enough not to ask questions about it. That’s a good girl, right there.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
That sounds more like you don't really want to cycle. You should be wanting to start early.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
How are you doing? What doses are you going to run?
I have my gurus working on my cycle
Hopefully I cAn start in the next few days

Think they want to cut my day off- I don't want that - i grow really well and get lean at the same time

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I have my gurus working on my cycle

Hopefully I cAn start in the next few days

Think they want to cut my day off- I don't want that - i grow really well and get lean at the same time

Day off cycle or training ? You should not allow others to dictate anything. You are your best guro

BG

Nov 17, 2013
Agree. No one knows you better than you. and its not rocket science. Take some test and eat

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Every time I say I am going to start I forget to take a shot then a day goes by then a week then a month.

Bro - nothing wrong at all takin time to reset your receptors and allow your system to freshen- when you do all the better. Ya know I think most people too over anxious to cycle and don’t realize that training natural for periods is beneficial for many reasons . Just long as you have all you need . Hey take the extra time to find funds add hgh kits to the AAS like hitting the turbo boost . I recall first time ever did - I was “ assistant “ to sponsor paid with kits so I had non stop supply - however I didn’t over do it . ( not at first anyway ) 5iu 5 days week pwo I was almost 40 . I later look in mirror one day and see this perfect human specimen shredded vascular without even really effort - I won’t cycle without 3 kits again . Lol if you haven’t bro use the extra time just saying from one bro to another [emoji41]