©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Controlling Blood Pressure on MK677

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
To the guys who have been running mk677 for am extended period of time. What do you do to control your blood pressure when adding in other compounds?

I've been running mk677 for a few months now. I started my blast a little over a week ago and I've been getting high bp that I never got while running these compounds in the past. Currently I have been taking a baby aspirin in the am with the rest if my morning vitamins and it seems to help for a couple hours but after that my bp headaches come back and I feel like shit for the rest of the day.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
To the guys who have been running mk677 for am extended period of time. What do you do to control your blood pressure when adding in other compounds?

I've been running mk677 for a few months now. I started my blast a little over a week ago and I've been getting high bp that I never got while running these compounds in the past. Currently I have been taking a baby aspirin in the am with the rest if my morning vitamins and it seems to help for a couple hours but after that my bp headaches come back and I feel like shit for the rest of the day.

Carditone.

Have a look into it. Get the one made by RUved. That's the original as a lot of knock-offs sprung up once people seen how effective it was. Amazon has had some fakes being sold of it....but Vitamin Shoppe carries the original line.

My dad and brother are both prescribed BP meds....but I have them on Carditone. My brother can get by with one per day....my dad usually has to take one in the am and one in the pm. Using this they don't have to take their prescribed meds.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Carditone.

Have a look into it. Get the one made by RUved. That's the original as a lot of knock-offs sprung up once people seen how effective it was. Amazon has had some fakes being sold of it....but Vitamin Shoppe carries the original line.

My dad and brother are both prescribed BP meds....but I have them on Carditone. My brother can get by with one per day....my dad usually has to take one in the am and one in the pm. Using this they don't have to take their prescribed meds.

Carditone worked for me as well. No bp meds needed. Carditone lowered my bp by 15-20 points and I get no side effects if I have it with food.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Carditone worked for me as well. No bp meds needed. Carditone lowered my bp by 15-20 points and I get no side effects if I have it with food.
Good for you!

There are plenty of things out there that work just as well as what a Dr will prescribe. This stuff has been used for centuries in India to lower blood pressure.

As a secondary benefit....it also lowers your resting heart rate. My dad was able to come off of Metatoprol because this kept his heart rate under control.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
how soon can you expect to see results in lowering blood pressure with carditone?
Within 2 days. I have friends I put on it that noticed it within 24 hours and were just blown away that something over the counter would be so effective.

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
Within 2 days. I have friends I put on it that noticed it within 24 hours and were just blown away that something over the counter would be so effective.

Need to look into this. Bp gets out of wack sometimes.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Carditone.

Rmtt, thank you for posting this bro! I'm headed out to buy this tomorrow.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Good info, I've seen this before and wondered how well it worked. I'm going to pick some up this week as well, thanks man

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I know telmisartan and lisinopril are very popular bp meds for many bodybuilders. Although I would try carditone before those.

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Thanks for that info rmtt. I've gone all day so far with out a headache and feel pretty good so far.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Thanks for that info rmtt. I've gone all day so far with out a headache and feel pretty good so far.
That's awesome to hear!

Another benefit of it is that they also use it as a stress reducer in India. It makes sense seeing that stress can induce high blood pressure.

RUved by Ayush makes a ton of Ayurvedic herbs for the body that work great.

Carditone has been in use in some form or another over there for over 25 years.

They make liver, lung, prostate, and joint health products just to name a few.

Everything I've tried from them is top quality....and this is one of the oldest medicine systems in the world.

These days....doctors are quick to treat the symptoms of things....but a lot of times they overlook the underlying cause.

I've been reading about traditional Eastern medical practices for years!

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Sadly, I usually take traditional medicine with a grain of salt. This was a real eye opener for me and I'll have to be more open minded from here on out.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Wow, I will be going and getting some asap. Thanks for the input. My BP and heart rate worries the doctors.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
I was just in today for my company physical. The doctor that seen me was Indian...although I don't know if he was born there or here.

He asked me what I was taking daily. When I mentioned Carditone...he perked up and asked me how I heard about that.

I told him I had been using it for years...and that my dad and brother were able to come off of their BP meds while using it.

He told me that there were also studies that showed that it did have some cholesterol lowering benefits as well...but like all things not to overdo it.

He said two pills a day should be the most anyone would need...and if that didn't correct the issue...then there were other holistic medicines to try.

I gave him my email address...and he said he would send me some literature to look at and research.....but said he was impressed as I was the first guy he had heard actually mention it.

rowdyz

Mar 4, 2018

What kind of side effects are reported IF you take on empty stomach or otherwise?

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
What kind of side effects are reported IF you take on empty stomach or otherwise?
I take mine in the morning on an empty stomach......with no issues..

I and many others have been on for years with no noticeable side effects. Plus if anything internally was going on....I would know as i get bloodwork done at least 4X a year through work and my Primary Physician.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Just got back from picking up a couple bottles. Thanks again rmtt.
Great. Be sure to let us know how it works for you. One of my friends at work was struggling with his blood pressure for months. ....docs kept changing his medicines....then started increasing doses.

I had been telling him for weeks to pick this stuff up....But you know how some people are...if it isn't prescribed, it doesn't work.

He was seeing ranges in the 160's over 120's.

One day a just bought him a bottle and gave it to him. I remember it distinctly as it was in a Friday.

The very next evening I get a text from him....and this is his exact quote...

"WTF is this stuff you gave me. I took two this morning, and this evening I checked my BP and it was in the 120's over high 70's.

He's been taking it ever since.