©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

testosterone

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
how long should you use before you consider useing any gear? what can I expect from testosterone and can it be used long term.

W

wolfyEVH

mr.nitrofish said:
how long should you use before you consider useing any gear? what can I expect from testosterone and can it be used long term.

testosterone IS gear.....dont know what you're asking.....

testosterone can be used long term.......doctors will prescribe it to patients with low natural test levels.......testosterone is the KING of all steroids.....tons of strength and mass

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
testosterone IS gear.....dont know what you're asking.....

testosterone can be used long term.......doctors will prescribe it to patients with low natural test levels.......testosterone is the KING of all steroids.....tons of strength and mass

I didn't know that test was considered a steroid,I figured it was a step before you start taking steroids , im glad I asked, Im still in the reserch phase.and I use the word gear loosly, since im just starting to learn the lingo.

ironicly I know a genitic female who takes test. to become more male (transgendered) it has helped "him" grow a full beard and has stoped "his" menstral cycle.

ok back to the original question, now if test. is king of all steroids, why choose anything else?I think I know the answer, posibley because other forms are stronger for even more growth.

im not greedy, I don't need to be as big as a house to be happy.

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
If you're trying to put on mass bro, test is king of the road. Testosterone is the prime male androgen in the body, and as such still the best possible mass builder steroid we know of. Plus it's one of the cheapest steroids!

Yes, it has a high risk of side-effects because it readily converts to a more androgenic form (DHT) in androgen responsive tissues and forms estrogen quite easily. But these same things also provide it with its extreme anabolic tendencies. On the one hand estrogen increases growth hormone output, glucose utilization, improves immunity and upgrades the androgen receptor, while on the other hand a testosterone/DHT combination is extremely potent at activating the androgen receptor and eliciting major strength and size gains.

You honestly don't have to stack it with anything.

Then why choose anything else?
Because the other Class II steroids (dbol, anadrol, winny) promote protein synthesis by means other than bonding to the receptor sites. They promote growth by other means such as glycogen retention, etc.
Some do bond weakly becoming a weaker imitation of test.
But in contrast, none of them can compare to the explosiveness you'll get with a test ester.

But to get a grasp on the Steroid Classifications and what to and not to stack, read this:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=2210

Last edited: