©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sup bros

rowdyz

Mar 4, 2018
hello everyone, Long time PM browser here, heard a lot of good things about anasci, I love that you guys do random testing of labs from all over. I feel like I've been through the ringer trying to find a long term sponsor. I see a lot of familiar names.. what's the big difference here from PM? I see quite a few off limits posts so security and exclusivity seems to be a standard here. GLAD to be on board.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
hello everyone, Long time PM browser here, heard a lot of good things about anasci, I love that you guys do random testing of labs from all over. I feel like I've been through the ringer trying to find a long term sponsor. I see a lot of familiar names.. what's the big difference here from PM? I see quite a few off limits posts so security and exclusivity seems to be a standard here. GLAD to be on board.

Welcome bro. It’s a lot more laid back here than at PM. Guys are more grown up and no one gets their ass chewed for a difference of opinion. Flaming someone is taboo here, and if you step out of line you will get your pee-pee smacked. With that said, you should enjoy it here. I know I quit going to PM a long time ago and haven’t looked back.

Please contribute to the funding for the AAS testing if you can. A small $25 donation goes a long way toward making sure we can continue to provide the community with valuable information that fonributes to their safety and health. A donation also gets you access to the testing forum and all the results. That should help you make a decision as to a reputable sponsor with which to spend your hard earned money.

Im also currently running a $600 March Madness Bracket contest in the GearPro forum. It’s open to everyone, with no minimum post count needed to enter. http://www.anasci.org/vB/gearpro/42575-gearpro-march-madness-$600-contest.html#post317976

Stick around and contribute and I think you’ll find Anasci is a great board full of knowledgeable members that are all interested in helping each other out and making sure we all achieve our goals. Cheers.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

:welcome: my friend. Anyone from PM I already a friend in my book. Glad to have you with us here at ANASCI!