©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trestalone

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Is this as good as it is on paper? If this stuff is even half as good it would be a super anabolic. But like haylo is on paper it just isn't what we want for BBing.

Does anyone have real world experience with this. We have some sponsors here with it. I'm thinking about getting it tested and then doing a log on it. Looks like it calls for only 50mgs EOD. That's nothing......Theres even talk about this replace test as a HRT med.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Is this as good as it is on paper? If this stuff is even half as good it would be a super anabolic. But like haylo is on paper it just isn't what we want for BBing.

Does anyone have real world experience with this. We have some sponsors here with it. I'm thinking about getting it tested and then doing a log on it. Looks like it calls for only 50mgs EOD. That's nothing......Theres even talk about this replace test as a HRT med.

I would have to look...but there is a guy over on Prom M that is using it at 25mg a day....and loves it. I'm not sure if he is using along with test...or using it as HRT. If I come across it...I will see if he is a member over here.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018

Yea I've got real world experience. I got ace and deconoate. I used the ace (i like long esters- i don't like being chained to a pin) but don't wanna commit to something completely unfamiliar i may not like or agree with my individual biochemistry.
I made me swole and super horny. Definitely a wet compound as you've probably heard sd nauseam. Have aromisin on hand or dex (your choice) cause you'll wanna use it/need it.
Really swole me up as well. Nice full look. I quit because my gf already couldn't keep up and side pieces cause trouble...
My friend who got the long ester deconoate trest was, "oh my gf like to fuck all the time and blah blah blah."
Ok dude just warning you. Remember its not fair to them to be jacked up on gear and expect them to feel the same way.
His feedback: "GODDAMN THAT SHIT MAKES ME HORNY AND PUMPED!Cardio isnt shit. I can go and go!"
A month later he's bitching she doesnt wanna fuck but 2-3 times a week. He's gotta s side piece and now he and his chic are broke up.
I reminded him of wtf i said in the beginning....
Anyhow endurance goes way up for some reason. Pump is great. But its a different kind of water retention. Like for me a lot of subq as well as im retention.
No idea of blood pressure happenings. Never checked. Its be extreme sodium rentention... idk...clean diet can fix way more than is given credit for doing...
I still pop a dose a few days when i wanna be super horny- good thing too with all the fake ass gear i got ganked on.
Mine came from(removed). Hope thats not a violation. Its not a board source any board that i know of.
Hope this help.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
I have read to use it with test.
I injectable trestolone ace/deca - no you don't need test of any kind.
If he's using it its because he wants to for whatever reason (maybe security blanket style lol ) or he doesnt have real trest.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Thanks for the great feed back. We have a sponsor Anabolicraws that I'm getting this from.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016

I think you will love it. If only it didn't require such work dialing in ancillaries it would be perfect. 25mg a day is plenty. In fact the estrogen sides are further mitigated by splitting that dose in half and injecting 2x a day. I've used it off and on for almost 2 years now (man time flies). For bulking npp was best with it for me, otherwise primo and MENT is my favorite stack. I do use 10mg of test prop a day with it just to cover all my bases. One thing that sucks is that the "super estrogen" it produces doesn't show up on blood work. At least not from labcorp, I checked.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I have some it's legit, I only ran it to kick start so can't give an in depth review due to the short period but it definitely started working fast as it was the ace